Got the exhaust done yesterday

moparracing said:
one per side has given people cel's, two has not....... ;)

if one works fer ya than go fer it..... :D
So people are using 2 on each side for the rear sensor? That is new info for me. My JMB mids only included 1 per side. They were working fine, but then again that was almost a year ago.

tinygiants said:
So people are using 2 on each side for the rear sensor? That is new info for me. My JMB mids only included 1 per side. They were working fine, but then again that was almost a year ago.
originally, the x-metal mids from years back came with two per side - just like the link i posted earlier.... now your jmb ones may be a longer version (thus only needing one), but the rest of us making our own are using two per side.....

like i said, if it's workin' for you - great..... the farther out of the exhaust stream the better..... some guys even strap those back two to the frame & plug the mid-pipe.... whatever floats yer boat. ;)

tinygiants said:
I have 2 on the down stream sensor on each side. Still no mil yet, left the upstream sensors alone.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back