Got to ask...football / superbowl question

Watching the Superbowl ?

• Yup, Im watching the superbowl and love it!

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Umm...I care less about football (or watch it because theres nothing else to do)

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Am I the only idiot that doesn't watch football? :dontknow::confused::dontknow:

Love playing football, but it kinda bores me to watch it....

I was in the 89 Super Bowl Bengals / 49'ers
.......................as a fan :) First one I really remember watching and caring who won was Cowboy's vs Colts.

Just wish Bud would come out with a new Wazzzzzzssssuuuuuuuppppp commercial, then my plate would increase in value!

Football is about the only sport I can watch, but if I've got anything else to do, I'm going to do it.:D

im takin a break from installin the blk honeycomb grill onto my truck. found some black mesh screen material that I am puttin behind it to keep debris and stuff away from the radiator. my fingers are frozen i cant feel my ears but the JD is startin to warm me up

Dad was a referee when I was a young kid. I got dragged to way too many games I cared nothing about. I absolutely hate the game now.

I've never played sport seriously and rarely watch them. I did watch the Big Game though.

I rarely watch football.
I watched a game once when I was in highschool but in the 40 years since then, I haven't had much interest in it. 8)

-tday.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back