Got To Spend The Day With The Sickness!!

Rockin Ronnie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of spending the day with the sickness family. For those of you who have never had the pleasure of meeting these folks they are truly wonderful people. When I got to their place they had a huge Ham, Stuffing and rolls for lunch and we sat around the whole day just laughing and shootin the breeze. They have a beautiful home and between them and their pets (2 cats and 1 cute weiner dog) I had a wonderful day!! Thank you again Mikey it was a great day!!!:D

Last edited:
Rockin Ronnie said:
When I got to their place Marne had a huge Ham .....
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, his name is MIKEY ;) ;) :D :D :D

Glad you had a great day with the Sickness Family :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Rockin Ronnie said:
Yeah Yeah Yeah??? Jeez Denise WTF !! BE NICE!:D
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, and ruin my reputation - I THINK NOT :p :p :p :D

Rockin Ronnie said:
Better be nice or I'll make the yetti get on ya:p er I meant sick the yetti on ya:D !!!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :dontknow: So where are you now?? :confused: :dontknow: Still in Phoenix :dontknow:

Wifey said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :dontknow: So where are you now?? :confused: :dontknow: Still in Phoenix :dontknow:
Yeah for the night! Been here for a week stayin at my parents place which isn't far from Mikey and Marne's! Gotta leave in the am! Sucks! The weather at home is in the 30's and rain and snow!:mad:

Rockin Ronnie said:
Yeah for the night! Been here for a week stayin at my parents place which isn't far from Mikey and Marne's! Gotta leave in the am! Sucks! The weather at home is in the 30's and rain and snow!:mad:
We are having a low of 26 tonight :eek:

Django said:
Mikey rules........ and he's getting better all the time.......

t
:D :D :D :nurse: :nurse: :nurse: :D :D :D

Hey Ronnie thanks Bro.....I am humbled :eek: :D Great getting to know ya better and your parents as well. So much for the movie ehh LOLOOLOL A great time fo sho and I am happy my wife fed you first....Hemlock free ham :D :p :rock: My wife was quite taken with you I was suprised :D The kid already misses you :eek: WTF I am chopped liver lololol:eek: You are welcome in my home anytime Bro.....Oldtimer should be droppin in for a few items and I look forward to it...Bro your Mom is a hottie :D But I'd give her a Migraine the size of Pittsburgh ;) :D Much Love and you were so much more then I ever thought possible...Good man and honored we are friends :D

TheSickness said:
Hey Ronnie thanks Bro.....I am humbled :eek: :D Great getting to know ya better and your parents as well. So much for the movie ehh LOLOOLOL A great time fo sho and I am happy my wife fed you first....Hemlock free ham :D :p :rock: My wife was quite taken with you I was suprised :D The kid already misses you :eek: WTF I am chopped liver lololol:eek: You are welcome in my home anytime Bro.....Oldtimer should be droppin in for a few items and I look forward to it...Bro your Mom is a hottie :D But I'd give her a Migraine the size of Pittsburgh ;) :D Much Love and you were so much more then I ever thought possible...Good man and honored we are friends :D
Don't scare her off with that big 10mm of yours :p :p :p

TheSickness said:
It is what it is :D
:bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :nurse: :nurse: :D

What movies did you watch??? :dontknow:

So, I take it Ronnie's parents aren't retarded, too :dontknow: :dontknow: :p :p :D :D ;)

Wifey said:
So, I take it Ronnie's parents aren't retarded, too :dontknow: :dontknow: :p :p :D :D ;)
Actually he is suprisingly articulate :eek: :D Then again i already knew that. Since we have spoke on the phone a few times before meeting....Just fun to bust his balls :D His parents are awesome and they are huggers as well....Like huggapalooza :D LOLOLOL Right up my alley :rock: Met them right after Thanksgiving, they came into my work and asked for TheSickness LOLOLOL Well they got me alright :D

Wifey said:
:bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :nurse: :nurse: :D

What movies did you watch??? :dontknow:
I think it was called Ronnie Gums a Flappin LOLOLOLOLL We never got to the movie he got skeerd and had to call Mommy to pick him up :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back