Got two trucks for sale

MG42pillbox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both in the showroom

2006 RC Inferno Red only 2,700 miles. 99% mint in and out.

2005 QC Flame Red 13,000 miles 98% mint in and out.

My dealer is asking high 20s but you know how it works.

When you gonna come down Mikey? I need a reason to drive these trucks.

Two Ram SRT-10 for sale

I am interested in the RC. What dearship has them. I'm in Laveen.:D I would like to go by this weekend.

Interested in a red QC to replace the last one, seen one recently on Autotrader and the truck photos show it in a showroom at phoenix dealer. Is this the one you are talking about?

PhatPharmacist said:
Interested in a red QC to replace the last one, seen one recently on Autotrader and the truck photos show it in a showroom at phoenix dealer. Is this the one you are talking about?

Check up in Dallas..there is a chrysler dealership north of dallas, forgot the name, but they have quite a few of them. Plannin on making the 4+ hour trip next month haha. Gl man

Yeah, I think I know the ones you are talking about. One in particular has been on the lot for the past few years, i know because it was there before I bought mine. Only they wouldn't come down on price at the time and asking quite a bit too much.

How much is it costing the dealer to have a truck like that sit on the lot for 2 years or so?

Torkey said:
Check up in Dallas..there is a chrysler dealership north of dallas, forgot the name, but they have quite a few of them. Plannin on making the 4+ hour trip next month haha. Gl man

I think that's Bonham Chrysler. That's where I bought my Yellow Fever. Good bunch of guys there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back