Got Whooped By A Crossfire Last Nite

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well OK it was me and Betty minding our own business driving down the main road in our quaint little city. This guy pulls up beside us in this regular Crossfire revving his engine and just being obnoxious. Betty does not like me racing at all but I just had to do it. When the lite turned green I let him go about a car length and then I nailed the beast thinking I would blow by him pretty easily, well I never caught him he pulled me about two more cars and I was able to hold it right there. Actually I'm not sure he even knew we were racing. We were in Bettys ML500 Mercedes SUV and I thought it ran pretty good, it does have the 5 litre V-8. She was smacking at me and gripeing the whole time so I guess my Mercedes racing career is over. Dammit....

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Well OK it was me and Betty minding our own business driving down the main road in our quaint little city. This guy pulls up beside us in this regular Crossfire revving his engine and just being obnoxious. Betty does not like me racing at all but I just had to do it. When the lite turned green I let him go about a car length and then I nailed the beast thinking I would blow by him pretty easily, well I never caught him he pulled me about two more cars and I was able to hold it right there. Actually I'm not sure he even knew we were racing. We were in Bettys ML500 Mercedes SUV and I thought it ran pretty good, it does have the 5 litre V-8. She was smacking at me and griping the whole time so I guess my Mercedes racing career is over. Dammit....
Haha, for a minute there, I thought you were gonna tell us you ran him in your truck and you missed third again and he beat you. ;)

I got beat by a girl in an srt6 in my truck, a while back!!!:eek:

linemup said:
I got beat by a girl in an srt6 in my truck, a while back!!!:eek:

i need to get some srt6 badges for my truck made...:marchmellow:

Holy Crap you scared me there Jack!!!! Thank god it was the Benz! If he beat ya in the truck I'd have to say ya better go to driving school:D :p :burnout:

Hey now, with a few mod the srt6 can be a little quicker than a stock 10!

That was funny Jack;) I had to call my wife in to read her the story:rock:
Just glad you were in the wife's ride!

The sixes are quite capable. Basically a supercharged & intercooled SLK AMG tuned V-6 and AMG running gear wrapped in Chrysler body work. 330HP and if I'm not mistaken they run low 13's in the qtr., stock. Although the car is too small for me, they are fun to autcross or road course.

SRT-6 2005-2006 3.2 Liter Supercharged V6 330 hp (246 kW)[2] 330 lb·ft (447 N·m) 4.8 sec (five-speed automatic

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back