Gotta blow off some steam!

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok well here goes....my motor is due to be back early next week...an well my motor is in a small town below houston..and i pretty much hate this hurricane it's a bunch of Bull shit first gas goes up..For no reason yet just that theres a chance that there could be a few plants shut down...2nd my motor is being delayed due to the hurricane:banghead: :banghead: ..and third my freakin water bill went up again cause of some piping issue the citys having and they asked us not to use alot of water yada yada yada.... but tonight the damn mall is running there sprinklers....so i'm riding home from the girls friends house and go by the mall on my harley and i get freakin soaked..cause of the water in the road.....and i'm thinking to my self "why are these jack ass's watering the grass when it's prolly gonna Flood tomorrow".. freaking stupid people!

ok i'm done:mad:

EDIT NO I"M NOT JUST RELIZED MY TRUCKS OUT SIDE AT TEMPLE DODGE!.... Hope a tree dosent hit it

Last edited:
Tooloe said:
ok well here goes....my motor is due to be back early next week...an well my motor is in a small town below houston..and i pretty much hate this hurricane it's a bunch of Bull shit first gas goes up..For no reason yet just that theres a chance that there could be a few plants shut down...2nd my motor is being delayed due to the hurricane:banghead: :banghead: ..and third my freakin water bill went up again cause of some piping issue the citys having and they asked us not to use alot of water yada yada yada.... but tonight the damn mall is running there sprinklers....so i'm riding home from the girls friends house and go by the mall on my harley and i get freakin soaked..cause of the water in the road.....and i'm thinking to my self "why are these jack ass's watering the grass when it's prolly gonna Flood tomorrow".. freaking stupid people!

ok i'm done:mad:

EDIT NO I"M NOT JUST RELIZED MY TRUCKS OUT SIDE AT TEMPLE DODGE!.... Hope a tree dosent hit it

Same thing here, It's raining and sprinklers on freeway are on. It's been asked and it is cheaper to run them then to get the timers programed on every sprinkler on the state. It was funny when DWP said LA needed to ration Water and the reporters look at the spriklers watering the grass in the middle of day after they had just told everyone to water in the AM or late PM. Tools is what they are.

jrangel said:
Same thing here, It's raining and sprinklers on freeway are on. It's been asked and it is cheaper to run them then to get the timers programed on every sprinkler on the state. It was funny when DWP said LA needed to ration Water and the reporters look at the spriklers watering the grass in the middle of day after they had just told everyone to water in the AM or late PM. Tools is what they are.
Thing is, we are in serious danger of having a pretty major water shortage in SoCal this coming year. Right now we have about 10% of what we are going to need, and forecasts are for a dry winter. Water prices might start looking like gas prices come next summer.

No rest for the Golden State

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back