Gotta do it...

04viperram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the time has come to put the 10 up for sale.:( My family has grown and I can't put off being responsible any more. Truck has 13972 miles as of right now. Several interior pieces dipped by Eddie, vent visors also. Has a JTSVP gen 1 shifter and tuned by Torrie! I do have the factory shifter to go with the truck too. Also did a muffler swap and the factory muffler to go with the truck. Has a bed rug and a Pace Edwards roll up cover on it. Truck has Nitto 420s tires with less than 2000 miles on them. Truck has never seen the track and is garaged all the time. I will have the truck professionally detailed and the oil changed before the new owner takes delivery. Price is 26500. My facebook link to view pics is Facebook

Clean truck, low mileage, priced right. Sorry you have to sell, but let me warn you from experience.... Once you get things in order, you will be shopping for an upgrade. Hang around after she's gone.

Thanks guys! The search is on already. Just gotta have room for all of us!

I could settle for a qc. Gotta get this one sold first. I feel like the dealerships kick me in the nuts when they say black book value for a truck like this.

I could settle for a qc. Gotta get this one sold first. I feel like the dealerships kick me in the nuts when they say black book value for a truck like this.

The dealership will low ball you and carmax isn't much better. Been down that road already, since I'm in the same boat as you. Sell yours and you can get mine:p

The truck is gone. Traded it in tonight. Not thrilled about it but is gonna save us a lot of money in fuel in the next couple years now that the wife has to drive 90 miles a day. Will have a couple of goodies for sale that I'll try to put up tomorrow.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back