Gotta love the cop...

Fepony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This cop is awesome. Turn off sound... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKOJJzMDHjI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - new jersey state trooper at his best!!!![/ame]

thats great:rock::rock::rock:

be nice to be able to do that, lol.

you were correct on the sound. friggin idiots filmin:aetsch::aetsch:

It should be lane for srt-10 only
Lol . Y do I get stoped for speeding all the time then , like it's fast lane , and I'm going fast . Lol

I hear ya...but remember, it's not the "too fast lane"...that is at the race track...hehehe

Well last time when I was ask . Why am I speeding , my answer was . Sorry officer I'm qualifying I'm not speeding .

There are some people that just don't EVER EVER EVER belong in the Fast Lane & that was a perfect example of it!

Now that's what I'm talking about....I bet that cop is a car enthusist and hates that shit as much as we do!

That's against the law ,, the driver was going the posted speed limit with the flow of traffic and the cop was also tail gating also and recklessly endangering other drivers with that move.

That's against the law ,, the driver was going the posted speed limit with the flow of traffic and the cop was also tail gating also and recklessly endangering other drivers with that move.

He was impeding traffic...If he was going with the flow of traffic on that lane, he would be moving faster...

He was impeding traffic...If he was going with the flow of traffic on that lane, he would be moving faster...

I think you are wrong, didn't the people filming have to speed up in a different lane to catch back up ????????????????

I think you are wrong, didn't the people filming have to speed up in a different lane to catch back up ????????????????

Nope...They are on the left inner lane and switch to the right inner lane...The cop was on the left outer lane...So they are not on the same lane...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back