GPS in dash OEM

robjon96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i haven't been on the site in awhile since i was working on selling the truck and all. I have found a buyer for the truck in Cali and i am currently just waiting on the title from the bank so he can fly down and take it. Anywho before i decided i wanted to get rid of it i ordered the OEM factory GPS in dash unit that comes in it stock. I have no use for this now so i thought i would put it up for sale.

it retails for 1300ish from the dealer i believe.

i am open for generous offers if anyone is interested

What model is it?

robjon96 said:
Hey guys i haven't been on the site in awhile since i was working on selling the truck and all. I have found a buyer for the truck in Cali and i am currently just waiting on the title from the bank so he can fly down and take it. Anywho before i decided i wanted to get rid of it i ordered the OEM factory GPS in dash unit that comes in it stock. I have no use for this now so i thought i would put it up for sale.

it retails for 1300ish from the dealer i believe.

i am open for generous offers if anyone is interested

Da1Chief said:
For $1300 and a 2006 I would guess it to be the REC....
Yup, should be the REC. They're going for about $600 - $700 on Ebay.

ill have to check with the model, as its not at my house right now. i just got 1300 from some dealer quote. I am sure it sells for way less online. I am also not looking for that much

ill get the part number

robjon96 said:
ill have to check with the model, as its not at my house right now. i just got 1300 from some dealer quote. I am sure it sells for way less online. I am also not looking for that much

ill get the part number
Just look and see if it says REC on the fron of the unit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back