graphics, paint, and design ideas for members

LIME GREEN

BigRed460 said:
I would be the first one to buy a LIME GREEN srt-10.

Did that along time ago...
PickleThis.jpg

Thats my truck... Ever since I saw the sub lime daytona charger I have been dreaming of a green truck... I would add the vertical mopar strip on the tail. So if anyone wants to loan me 10,000 for a paint job and oooo lets say 30,000 in motor mods I could make one fast green streak...

BigRed460 said:
Thats my truck... Ever since I saw the sub lime daytona charger I have been dreaming of a green truck... I would add the vertical mopar strip on the tail. So if anyone wants to loan me 10,000 for a paint job and oooo lets say 30,000 in motor mods I could make one fast green streak...

It had the panel stripes or whatever you call them, very similar to the Cuda picture below, it was friggin awesome.

Attachments

• DSCF1214.JPG
    DSCF1214.JPG
    459.1 KB · Views: 1,509
Lets bring this thread back to life. Maybe Hazman can work his magic and give us different ideas.

mcrodney said:
Hello All,

With all the creative feedback from the members, I thought we should have a place for designers to post up ideas for paint schemes and graphics designs for our trucks. So lets see the creative side of you guys.....

rodney

Who is the manufacturer of those wheels and what is the model name (from the original post in this link)? I don't want them for my 10 but maybe for another vehicle.

LitemUp said:
What happened to all of the pics.

I moved them from one folder into another in my PB account and now the links are dead . . . :eek:

Rodney_McDonald_SRT10_GA_2.jpg

Rodney_McDonald_SRT10_GA_3.jpg

Rodney_McDonald_SRT10_GA_3-1.jpg

Rodney_McDonald_SRT10_GA_1.jpg

Rodney_McDonald_SRT10_GA_4.jpg

Rodney_McDonald_SRT10_GA_5.jpg

Rodney_McDonald_SRT10_GA_6.jpg

I think that was all of them . . . . :)

ohiosrt10 said:
Who is the manufacturer of those wheels and what is the model name (from the original post in this link)? I don't want them for my 10 but maybe for another vehicle.
those rims are for sale. they have avon tech st's on them with 3000 miles. tire rack warranty covered 4 new tires as they would not balance after some burnouts. i sold them when i sold the truck and the guy put them on a ram 1500 and didnt like them in 4 wheel drive. if anyone is still interested i can ask him how much he wants.

Where did all the pics go? :confused: Someone cancel photobucket?

I got the Graphic ...... You want colors flipped on the orange/gray right?

Jim

I'd like to see the main color of the truck black with mineral gray graphics if possible. Thanks!

Yeah, and I'd like the truck black with the Hemi orange graphics. Whatever you think looks cool too. Just getting some ideas. Thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back