Great DYNO runs

Nice video but I thought we were gonna see you on that one,, ohh well hopefully next time..

Dr. Viper ain't dynoing my truck no more. If I got to blow it up would rather be racing in Mexico. :chain:

Yea maybe next time ill make a 1/4 mile pass on a dyno in your memory

Ill have to try that as well as I have yet to do one,, Sounds like it would a good time... I just hope when your on the dyno running your 1/4 mile you come off and go into the wall hard lol and we have a winner to add to the video...

I hope whenever you get your truck back that it throws a rod through your skull but you continue to live as a vegetable that gets raped everyday by some fat janitor

I hope whenever you get your truck back that it throws a rod through your skull but you continue to live as a vegetable that gets raped everyday by some fat janitor

LOL dont get your panties in a bunch DOCOCKSOON you will get some C.O.C.K soon im sure, just keep rockin and you will be DOING C.O.C.K in no time.

have to space the word out for the potty mouth monitor ..

oh and just noticed your fantasy about being raped by fat janitors, who would think of something like that unless there name was dococksoon,, must be hard to get your mind off of doingcocksoon.. lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back