great morning

Voodoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well after going to bed early last night i woke before sunrise, just having my exhaust put on the night before i just could not wait to tear it up this morning. long story short, half a tank of gas, 100 miles and just a great day....... even if i got a call while i was getting ready to take my nap :D introduced a little future pilot to airplanes, buggies, and and ohv's....

cant wait to wake the neighbors tomorrow :D :D :D :D :D

yes, i am that big of a dick ;)

Come wake up my neighbors please

Them and there honda's need a real wake-up rumble

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Come wake up my neighbors please

Them and there honda's need a real wake-up rumble

lets put it this way, if it is night i think i am shooting flames. strait pipes baby!!!

Voodoo said:
well after going to bed early last night i woke before sunrise, just having my exhaust put on the night before i just could not wait to tear it up this morning. long story short, half a tank of gas, 100 miles and just a great day....... even if i got a call while i was getting ready to take my nap :D introduced a little future pilot to airplanes, buggies, and and ohv's....

Glad you had a great time you BIG DICK :p :p :rock: ;) :elefant:

Well if it don't go, make it sound like it does.

Too noisy for me, but whatever floats your boat. Better than the sound of nothing.

Voodoo said:

Your Dickness has never been in question my friend :D :p

TheSickness said:
Your Dickness has never been in question my friend :D :p
No, but all 10mm of yours has :p :p :p Swingy Fury - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :nurse: :nurse: :nurse:

moparracing said:
heheheheeeee.........:D
I'm saving up for a microscope for his christmas present:elefant: . That way he can find it to play with it :D :D :D

moparracing said:
then he could name it pluto: looks like a planet, only smaller.......:D
It would go well with his other name............... Uranus :dontknow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back