Great to be here

PDR-GUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this is my 100th post and I am a offical member :D But you all have made me feel right at home from day 1 , I have perticapated in several forums over the past couple of years but none with a more colorfull group of people :rock:

So I just wanted to say THANKS FOR SHARING :D

I also will be gone for a while due to back surgery ,some of you who no this have prayed and given advise and I wanted to say God bless and Thank you, You all are GREAT :rock:

See ya soon:)

PDR-GUY said:
Well this is my 100th post and I am a offical member :D But you all have made me feel right at home from day 1 , I have perticapated in several forums over the past couple of years but none with a more colorfull group of people :rock:

I also will be gone for a while due to back surgery ,some of you who no this have prayed and given advise and I wanted to say God bless and Thank you, You all are GREAT :rock:

Good Luck with your back surgery. Our prayers are with you!. Congrats on your member status, you have been great:rock: :D

Back surgery

PDR-GUY said:

Surgery...been there done that. Best Mod I ever had. 4 disk in all, to much water skiing in the 80's......Best thing I ever did. I can run again, walk with ease, made me feel 8 months younger. I was back up within 6 weeks....was told to expect 6-8 months. It was done almost 6 years to the day......piece of cake, have faith in the Doctor and you'll be fine.

It only made you feel 8 months younger :dontknow: DAMMMMMMMM :( :D

God bless you bro........Keep us informed and post up soon....

Posting works wonders for taking your mind off the recovery process....

May God's angels surround and protect you...

Tim

PDR-GUY said:

Good luck on your surgery, keep us posted on your progress!

Remember....better pain management through chemistry! :nurse: :D

Your going to be good to go!

I had a disc removed back in 1978, The pain I had has been gone ever since. Just remember to stretch your back every day and you will never have a problem.

Bill.

WAZZSUP said:
Surgery...been there done that. Best Mod I ever had. 4 disk in all, to much water skiing in the 80's......Best thing I ever did. I can run again, walk with ease, made me feel 8 months younger. I was back up within 6 weeks....was told to expect 6-8 months. It was done almost 6 years to the day......piece of cake, have faith in the Doctor and you'll be fine.

:dito: Me too, back in 1993, but only my L5 in the small of my back. I F'd it up working at a building supply company - constantly lifting bundles of shingles and full boxes of vinyl siding - sh!t like that. I was strong as a friggin' ox, but it finally took it's toll.

I had major pain down the back of my right leg, all the way into my foot. The first time it happened I was out of work for a few months and it finally subsided, but still I could barely bend over. Then a few months later I screwed it up again and decided surgery was the best option. I was right. The very instant I woke up in the recovery room, the pain down my leg was g-o-n-e!!:rock: It felt so damn good you can't imagine - unless you've experienced it. The 'discomfort' from the 1.5" cut in my back was nothing compared to the pain I was pervious to the operation!

Here we are ~13 years later and my back still feels great! I do makes attempts to take care of it, including sit-ups every morning on my Roman Chair, which is parked right next to my bed. I also do the backwards kind (face-down) a few times a week (If you know what a Roman Chair is you know what I'm talking about;) ). I could always stand to lose some weight, but IMO, keeping your torso muscles strong is very important as far as keeping your back feeling good.

I wish ya Good Luck and a Speedy Recovery! :beer:

I'm Alive but have so many drugs in me I cant focus:D
Just wanted to say Thanks to everyboby for your support, I sure did miss my extended Family:)
Bout all I can say for now, really DRRUUGGED Wifes a nurse ya know:)

PDR-GUY said:
I'm Alive but have so many drugs in me I cant focus:D
Just wanted to say Thanks to everyboby for your support, I sure did miss my extended Family:)
Bout all I can say for now, really DRRUUGGED Wifes a nurse ya know:)

DON'T SIGN ANYTHING!;) :D :p

Hurry up and get to feeling better. Your truck misses you.:p :star:

Get well soon brother.....

Here's a funny get well card I got one time....

"Sorry to hear you've been sick... but we know you'll soon be up and walking.
................................we sold your car...."

SD

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back