Great Video. Not For The Faint of Heart‏

i would do it till ya had to go "outside":D

all that to change a light blub????:argh:

those 3 "sticks" at the very top is the antenna????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

that would be an amazing climb!! i would do it. but my arms would be dead by the time i got to the top i am sure!! I would leave finger impressions in the rungs all the way!! better be short lanyard , if you fall tied off, there is no way anyone is gonna get you down!

Nice view :rock: -- I guess the aircraft beacon needed it's lamp changed? I hope he used a long life lamp :D

Kept looking for the damned "Giant" (Jack and the Beanstalk) No way in hell I would ever do it!

I have climbed 300 footers, but 1700! NO WAY.
And no the pay not really that great. I got like 200 to change out light bulbs when they would go out. I imagine they got 3 times that, but it would take 2 hours to get to the top or more.

The temperature differences is like 20 to 30 degrees depending on the wind.

No amount of money in the world could pay me to do that...not even if I was drunk...I cant stand heights....I almost stopped the video half way thru because I was squirming all over my seat...dang...:eek:

TNVIPER you live on a mountain....lol....Cruising some of your local roads gave me the willies when I looked over the edge of the road and saw a 200 foot drop straight down. Then throw in some snow?....

500snakz said:
TNVIPER you live on a mountain....lol....Cruising some of your local roads gave me the willies when I looked over the edge of the road and saw a 200 foot drop straight down. Then throw in some snow?....

When I am on a mountain I am still standing on dirt...LOL.....

I'd do it.......

Won't find me climbing to the top of a stick that high.

I'm not scared of heights...jumping out airplanes will cure that but you have a parawing. I doubt I'm in good enough shape to do it, but if I was I would, for the right bucks. I notice he was very methodical. Getting down would be whole different gig than going up, probably couldn't move your neck for a week the first time.:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back