Greddy blow off valve

LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have any of the Paxton guys used this blow off valve in their set up. I saw a guy at the track with one of these, and says its night and day difference between the Greddy and the blow off valve that is included in the kit. He said the one in the kit was leaking and this one is tight as a drum during boost. He claims he picked up 1lb of boost.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GRED...016QQitemZ260169495659QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Its decent, ive used them on a ton of SRT'4s, but honestly the paxton BOV flows more air and is as well built if not better. Maybe the diaphram was ripped in his or something. A greddy type R would probably be the best BOV that still uses that flange.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
Its decent, ive used them on a ton of SRT'4s, but honestly the paxton BOV flows more air and is as well built if not better. Maybe the diaphram was ripped in his or something. A greddy type R would probably be the best BOV that still uses that flange.
Justin

Thanks for the information Justin!

I prefer the HKS SSQ. They seem to work pretty well. Never had a Greddy.

-Muzzy

The HKS is a better BOV than both the greddy and paxton IMO (for quality), and the Tial that Gary posted about are the best ones out there IMO (certainly bigger than the paxton or greddy, 50MM). The Vortech/Paxton BOV that you have will interchange with the greddy type S, RS, R, as well as the Turbonetic raptor.
Justin

Muzzy said:
I prefer the HKS SSQ. They seem to work pretty well. Never had a Greddy.

-Muzzy
i second that :rock: imo hks is the best one out there. ive used greddy, hks, and a few others on my friends nissam 240 drift car, and the hks lasted a lot longer and never leaked boost

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back