Greek guy reporting in, and needs information for the RAM SRT-10...

Status
Not open for further replies.

energetic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello to everyone...

I've been looking around to all Dodge related forums since am interested for the RAM-SRT-10 and your forum was suggested from a member of dodgetalk.com...
Let me tell you about my self. I am from Greece and currently an owner of a Honda S2000 who just had an engine failure and already have ordered a tuned replacement engine. Am the Community Organiser of the Greek S2000 Owners Community (www.s2ki.gr) in S2K International (www.s2ki.com) and I am interested BIG TIME to get my hands into the DODGE RAM SRT-10.

The DODGE RAM-SRT10 is so great and am looking forward to find out out many details before I get it. As far as I know from 04, 05 and 06 models the 05 must be the best in regards of improvements from earlier model plus the front facial looks better than the 06 IMO. Also the 05 has an extra middle seat and the 06 doesnt... Am I right?

Attachments

• DSC00043test1.jpg
    DSC00043test1.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Aloha there Greek dude!! 04 and 05 models are basically the same minus a few details, rear end gear, brakes, badges. 06 had the cosmetic front fasia change, badges, center console. Mechanically I think it is the same as the 05.

You would be happy with any model. Changing gears is simple, badges need to go anyway. Good luck hunting one down. You will absolutly love it if you purchase one!! We need a member in Greece anyway!! Step over to the RBC dude!!

patrick

Welcome to Greece!! :D

You will like them all but the best one is a R/C 04 or 05 in RED :rock:

Thanks for your warm welcome guys. :)

To be honest I dont like the front facelift of the MY06 plus I prefer an extra third middle seat (two women are better than one but I can always carry them in the rear bed!!! :D
As I understand the MY06 has the 4.56 gears and the MY04-05 has the 4.10?
By the way what "RBC" stands for? :withstupid:

Oh here below is a link with my current ride for your eyes only! :p
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=364467

To bad that I had an engine failure described in this folowing topic... :(
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=395977

energetic said:
Thanks for your warm welcome guys. :)

To be honest I dont like the front facelift of the MY06 plus I prefer an extra third middle seat (two women are better than one but I can always carry them in the rear bed!!! :D
As I understand the MY06 has the 4.56 gears and the MY04-05 has the 4.10?
By the way what "RBC" stands for? :withstupid:

Oh here below is a link with my current ride for your eyes only! :p
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=364467

To bad that I had an engine failure described in this folowing topic... :(
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=395977

First off welcome to the best Truckin site on the planet.

Actually you are already a member of the RBC and just don't know it. It stands for the Red Button Club. And your Honda S-2000 also has a Red Start Button, so by default you are a member.:rock: :)

04's had 4.10 gears. 05's and 06's have 4.56 gears. If I was currently looking for a truck I would go for an 05. To me they look sportier than the 06's.

Just looked at your pictures. First one I have seen with a hardtop. Looks nice.:)

I also liked the Hooter Girls.:D We like Hooters here.:D :p :)

RBC= Red Button Club. 04 RC is the only one that came with 4.10 gears, all the others came with 4.56 gears. Welcome.

Bill.

Man...

You guys are great, I already feel like home in your forum. Thanks for your kind words.

@Silverback & Begood
I've been a "RedButtoner" :)p) since 2004, so I know the feeling already! :D
I would agree with you regarding the MY05, it looks better than the MY06 IMO. Anyhow, am concerned about some issues that I read through your topics regarding some clutch problems etc... I guess there are some things that I should know about. I will be creating a topic in the General Discussion Section to know even more regarding those things.

By the way, Hooters Club just opened this year in Athens and am watching the World Cup with their warm "Hootering"... :p

I'm with Wifey...

Has to be a RED RC. An 05 would be the best!:rock: :burnout:

Welcome to the club...

Stretch

energetic said:
Hello to everyone...

I've been looking around to all Dodge related forums... Am I right?

Look no further. you have found family...the others are just forums...

Welcome, becareful of 04 RC clutch, master/slave cyl.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Good morning and welcome to the asylum...... Lot'sa of good advice here on the forum, except black is the best color.... No matter what anyone says to the contrary.

SD

I really doesn't matter the year or if its a RC or QC. You'll still have the best truck on the road. So pick a style, year and color.

The only thing left...........:D

Ella pethimou

Yasou, welcome to the RBC. :rock:
Melas Elinika?
Fellow Greek man here speaking In greek
Cool Now energetic and I can talk trash about everyone, and nobody will know;) :D

Last edited:
Misterhemi03 said:
Yasou, welcome to the RBC. :rock:
Melas Elinika?
Fellow Greek man here speaking In greek
Cool Now energetic and I can talk trash about everyone, and nobody will know;) :D

Ela ti kaneis? Osa ellinika theleis mporoume na leme! :D

oh yeah I forgot to welcome you sorry I was just busy with my g/f and she destracted me :D Any year you get it'll put a smile on your face. But defently get black it's the FASTEST COLOR!!!!!

WizzySRT10 said:
oh yeah I forgot to welcome you sorry I was just busy with my g/f and she destracted me :D

Now thats what life is supposed to be like! "Distraction". :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back