Greetings From Texas

NightRunnerRC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just purchased the 10 and would like to show her off...
Truck is still across country and will start transport Monday. Salesman sent me these photos....enjoy

1 Owner with 30,000 miles...
Been an F150 guy, and still have one but have always wanted this truck since 2004 so i guess dreams do come true. Any tips/advice/warnings i should know just starting out?

Also, i noticed the exhaust tip is different than the OEM dual tips, can anyone tell me what might be under there?

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome.........

Hey guys, just purchased the 10 and would like to show her off...
Truck is still across country and will start transport Monday. Salesman sent me these photos....enjoy

1 Owner with 30,000 miles...
Been an F150 guy, and still have one but have always wanted this truck since 2004 so i guess dreams do come true. Any tips/advice/warnings i should know just starting out?

Also, i noticed the exhaust tip is different than the OEM dual tips, can anyone tell me what might be under there?

Welcome and try not to mind the BS that every forum seems to attract sir. Overall we are a great bunch of guys with similar interests, especially the Viper Truck!:rock:

Welcome from San Angelo tx. This is a great forum with lots of knowledgeable and helpful members.

welcome to da RBC:rock::rock::rock:

in responce to your question, showin to be a Borla tip:rock:

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. Have you seen the 10 in person? Are there any pics of the engine? The 10 community is very small. There are people on here that might know more about your 10 than you do, after all, someone did own it before you. You might end up talking with one of the past owners. Congrats.

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. Have you seen the 10 in person? Are there any pics of the engine? The 10 community is very small. There are people on here that might know more about your 10 than you do, after all, someone did own it before you. You might end up talking with one of the past owners. Congrats.

Nope not yet. Only vehicle I've ever bought sight unseen in person. Yeah I've seen pics of the motor online before the listing was taken down...100% stock, which is how I wanted it. Damnit man this wait for the transport is worse than a 5 yr old 2 weeks b4 Christmas :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back