Greetings! I'm kind of new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geiger

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been reading, lurking and broke protocol earlier this week by posting without an introduction first. Forgive me and rest assured I've ironed my hands since then. :D

Texas.. yep that's where I've been for the last 10 years. Before then was Tennessee for close to another 10 years. Don't ask me about being in England for two years and the red light district in London <therapy.. need more!>

Not new to going fast - first there were tricycles, then bicycles and a giant leap to a '69 Mustang Fastback ($700 used) in high school. Hasn't stopped there either!! lol

Fast forward to the mid 90's. Various Mustang 5.0's (5spd) with a Vortech (different variations from 1995-1999 - from 300rwph to 600rwhp) daily driven.

Ok ok.. on to the good stuff. 15 year old compilation video of all the Mustang's I had at one time in the 90's (drag racing). Lets get angry and side step the clutch!

Next decade - 10-11sec wasn't long enough for the adrenaline fix so had to find something else that lasted longer. :D Road/Open track racing was the ticket! Video compilation I put together for the group from the '09 season Camaro-Mustang-Challenge and Americal Iron Video

Finally settled down and after removing my MazdaSpeed3 and Rumble Bee (#1944) from the stable, it was time to look for something that had 1. room for at least five adults and some dogs <small> 2. could haul stuff 3. needed to be fast. Only one vehicle out there that fit the bill and after searching for a bit, found one in Houston.

Without question it's has to be the ultimate truck out of the box. Even though the one I bought (2005 Red QC) had some miles (60k), it was a great price! Knowing there would be afew things that needed to be done right away, still didn't stop me after test driving it. :D

srt3.jpg

srt1.jpg

srt2.jpg

srt4.jpg

I do have the rear wing coming and should be installed this weekend. :D

Ok, now that I've taken up a lot of pixels, it's time to help out whenever I can on the boards. :vroam:

/cheers :beer:

Congrats fellow Texan! We'll have to have you at a GTG sometime and meet you and your newly acquired QC!:rock:

Welcome to the Family

FATJACK said:
Aw shit, not another Texan!!!:D :D

Welcome to the RBC.:rock: :rock:
i know it. we are gettin over run...lol j/k Welcome aboard:rock:

welcome aboard..:rock: :rock: ........and dont worry, God will forgive you for leaving TN for TX........but us Tennesseans wont....:mad: ....;)

Yeah, they're giving the Florida boys a run for their money.
PS, it's not a 10 until the wing is installed. :p :D Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome. :D

Knoxville will always be my home (what's left of the clan still lives in those parts).

However, nothing beats Texas steak and BBQ!! <hides> :aetsch:

BTW.. residence is in Conroe (about 40mi north of Houston)

Geiger said:

Knoxville will always be my home (what's left of the clan still lives in those parts).

........:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

joemags54 said:
Yeah, they're giving the Florida boys a run for their money.
PS, it's not a 10 until the wing is installed. :p :D Welcome.
Florida guys will always be number one,and you are right about the wing.Long live the wing.:rock:

Brat said:
Read the whole post said it would be on this weekend.:D

Geiger, you will have to excuse Scott...he misses a lot, most of us are used to it.

Welcome!

Geiger said:

crap bro, you better move! your way to close to ironhead and venom power:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back