Grill and handles

blackmamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am installing a honeycomb grill and smooth paint to match door and tailgate handles. Pics to follow next week!!!:rock:

Awesome, hopefully my grill project is done soon, waiting on pieces.......

Sweet, I hope to see pics. I did my grille today. I love it. Hope you like yours also. You have one badass truck.

I painted my smooth handles today. I will install on Wednesday and post up some pics.:rock:

Sweet, I hope to see pics. I did my grille today. I love it. Hope you like yours also. You have one badass truck.

Thanks, so do you:rock: I'm switching all the chrome/billet pieces for the OE black stuff, painted the air deflectors and all grill pieces gloss black. Hopefully back together this week, front bumper cover and grill are still in my living room!!!LOL:dontknow:

Got my new black housing headlights on too!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty cool, two Srt-10s going down the same path. People say that somewhere you have a twin!!:rock:

Yeah, My buddy just bought an 04 RC black so I guess triplets are rare too!!!LOL

I am done with this project! Here are the pics. :rock::rock:

Attachments

• new grille.jpg
    new grille.jpg
    894.3 KB · Views: 148
  • painted1.jpg
    painted1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 156
  • painted.jpg
    painted.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 118
I am done with this project! Here are the pics. :rock::rock:

Did you smooth out the tailgate handle? Or did you purchase a smooth tailgate handle somewhere? If so I would be interested in knowing where so I can match the tailgate handle to my painted door handles.

Did you smooth out the tailgate handle? Or did you purchase a smooth tailgate handle somewhere? If so I would be interested in knowing where so I can match the tailgate handle to my painted door handles.

I found a smooth tailgate handle on eBay. I did a search for 04 ram smooth tailgate handle.

Looks awesome, cant wait to get mine done this week. I'm going with the carbon fiber door, and tailgate handle, mirror and fuel door covers in the future.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back