Grill / Emblems / Lettering For Sale

Prae

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have for sale the following parts off of a 48k mile QC:
Prices (negotiable) are shipped to the lower 48.

50$ for both - Factory Plastic Polished Grills in great shape - All tabs intact. Have the plastic shields that can go with these as well if you want them.
60$ for both (have 2 left) - Brand new 2006 SRT10 Nameplate/Badge - Mopar P/N 0503 0379 AA
40$ for both sides - RAM SRT-10 Lettering from Driver's Side and Passenger's Side doors, in great shape. SOLD
10$ for all 10 - Factory Metal spark plug boot shields, no corrosion and not mangled.

I work odd hours so I'll respond to PMs and posts as soon as I can.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Parts for sale

Hi everyone!

I have for sale the following parts off of a 48k mile QC:
Prices (negotiable) are shipped to the lower 48.

55$ for both - Factory Plastic Polished Grills in great shape - All tabs intact. Have the plastic shields that can go with these as well if you want them.
50$ each (have 2 left) - Brand new 2006 SRT10 Nameplate/Badge - Mopar P/N 0503 0379 AA
40$ for both sides - RAM SRT-10 Lettering from Driver's Side and Passenger's Side doors, in great shape.
20$ for all 10 - Factory Metal spark plug boot shields, no corrosion and not mangled.

I work odd hours so I'll respond to PMs and posts as soon as I can.

Thanks for looking.

Can you send pictures of what they look like.

Thanks,:rock:

Pics are probably too big / sized wrong but I'm a moron and don't do the forums stuff easily.

I'm very new to the SRT10, just bought mine in September last year. I've got thick skin so If I'm being dumb, point it out and I'll correct it.

Last edited:
Original Post has correct pricing.
Can't seem to bump or update the position of this thread or post at all.

Stuff is still for sale, planned on posting more but I'll wait until I can post.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back