EsArTe10

Authentic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just Installed ...How's it Look ??
kar.jpg

Looks great, thats how Dodge should have done it. :rock:

Last edited:
:congrats: SO TRUE!! .....i have a Carbon Fiber SRT badge for the lower grill,havent put it on yet

Looks real good! How long does the install take? I recently bought my black MOPAR honey comb grill and shiney SRT logo, but have yet to install them.

Since urs is Mopar it shouldnt take long and fit right in.....With GRILLCRAFT u have to drill ur own holes,i takes lil over a hour if u dont have help

I believe this is the grill that I want to purchase! I've been wondering though, what does that little emblem on the lower right corner of grill say? Can it be taken off? That is about where I would put the SRT emblem. Thanks! Looks great! I would love to see more pics as well!

Jarrett

Chewbacca said:
I believe this is the grill that I want to purchase! I've been wondering though, what does that little emblem on the lower right corner of grill say? Can it be taken off? That is about where I would put the SRT emblem. Thanks! Looks great! I would love to see more pics as well!

Jarrett
Jarret, shout at me buddy, I will do my best to beat efart;) :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Jarret, shout at me buddy, I will do my best to beat efart;) :D

Of course Tony, I wasn't even gonna bother with efart! lol Didn't know I would have to drill holes but thats ok. Hopefully that badge is removable!

Jarrett

Chewbacca said:
Of course Tony, I wasn't even gonna bother with efart! lol Didn't know I would have to drill holes but thats ok. Hopefully that badge is removable!

Jarrett
if not I got an srt emblem that would def cover it up;)

I removed it with a lil force .lol and slapped the SRT badge on em!:mad: :rock:

EsArTe10 said:
I removed it with a lil force .lol and slapped the SRT badge on em!:mad: :rock:

Sweet! You can ignore my PM, asked you the same question. How does the SRT badge attach to the grill?

There are clamps on the badge so its an easy fit

looks black....still cant see what the grille actually looks like though. I think people want a close up.
Just sayin:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back