GrilleCraft?

MADDOG

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, guys. I come in from time to time to keep an eye on my friends Randy and Luis to make sure they aren't causing trouble. :D

I recently purchased a 2007 Ram 1500 MegaCab (see picture below) and, I know it's not a VT but it's got a HEMI. :p

Anyway, Luis (LMSRT8) sez I can get this grille insert set from someone here...

GrillcraftBlackMX.jpg

Any suggestions?

I appreciate the help!!!

Oh, here's the Ram:

279058_s2-1.jpg

2007-10.jpg

LOL bigredV10...

Thanks, BadCompany9119!

MADDOG said:
Hi, guys. I come in from time to time to keep an eye on my friends Randy and Luis to make sure they aren't causing trouble. :D

moparracing said:
hey Michael....... :D

:itsme: :itsme:

where were you today Michael???

You missed out on a really good pizza today, just ask Randy :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: :p :p :toilet: :toilet:

yep, Stinker is the man. One of my first mods I did to my truck :rock:
Should have just left it alone :p :D

LMSRT8 said:

You missed out on a really good pizza today, just ask Randy :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: :p :p :toilet: :toilet:
yeah right.......;) a piece of cardboard with Ketchup would have been better. :D

LMSRT8 said:

I remembered the Meet & Eat about 3pm... :(

I wuz busy with some other things and totally forgot about it, dang it!!!

I assume Randy got his fill of pizza today...LOL

moparracing said:
no...... mine was burnt too........ :( :aetsch:
Mine was....................not burt..........but kinda soagy(sp?).......but whatever.....right now I'm at romanos macaroni grill and getting some REAL pizza. Hehehehe :) but now we know where NOT to go for pizza hahaha

LMSRT8 said:
Mine was....................not burt..........but kinda soagy(sp?).......but whatever.....right now I'm at romanos macaroni grill and getting some REAL pizza. Hehehehe :) but now we know where NOT to go for pizza hahaha
gettin' some, luis ?? ;) :D :D :D

ya know there's a night-runner with your name on it.... :)

Last edited:
moparracing said:
gettin' some, luis ?? ;) :D :D :D

ya know there's a night-runner with your name on it.... :)
Hehehehehehe....that's later my friend....:D :D :D :rock:

And 'bout that night runner....maybe....they're getting close to the price for my car....so will c what happens .....:)

hmmm...maybe I didn't miss out on anything not going to the M&G! LOL

MADDOG said:
I recently purchased a 2007 Ram 1500 MegaCab (see picture below) and, I know it's not a VT but it's got a HEMI. :p

Ok it's not a Viper Truck but you have a very nice lifted Hemi Mega cab overthere :rock:
I like your truck in combination with the big wheels.
Good job :top:

Thanks Elwin.

I've lusted in my heart for a Viper Truck...looked at buying one when I saw what moparracing's truck did on the dyno last year. Found a few here in the PNW and almost pulled the trigger on one but then the dealer got all nasty about the deal and I walked.

At that point I kinda stopped looking as I was engaged in a little restomod project on an '85 Blazer. That got sold to a lady who wanted it REAL bad :) and I got a slightly used Ram.

Who knows...maybe one day I'll get one!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back