GrilleCraft?

I wanna thank Stinker/Tony for his efforts to get me the best price on the grille inserts.

He's gonna get back to me tomorrow on his best and final price.

If it's OK with you guys here, even though it's not a Viper Truck, I'd like to post up some pics of the final product installed. :)

MADDOG said:
I wanna thank Stinker/Tony for his efforts to get me the best price on the grille inserts.

He's gonna get back to me tomorrow on his best and final price.

If it's OK with you guys here, even though it's not a Viper Truck, I'd like to post up some pics of the final product installed. :)

Yep, Tony is dam man!!:rock:
And go ahead and post up pictures, the guys here LOVE us, Hemi guys , specially Dom (505's) :D :p :elefant: :aetsch: :elefant:

LMSRT8 said:
Yep, Tony is dam man!!:rock:
And go ahead and post up pictures, the guys here LOVE us, Hemi guys , specially Dom (505's) :D :p :elefant: :aetsch: :elefant:
I sent him an email brohan, but he hasnt gotten back to me yet, he seems like a bizzy fella:D

Totally busy, bro...sorry for the delay in spending my money. :)

I'll get with you this week!

MADDOG said:
Totally busy, bro...sorry for the delay in spending my money. :)

I'll get with you this week!
dont you worry about it bud, heck I prob sent 2 or 3 emails, I kept forwarding them to myslef before I realized what I was doin:p

Hey tony, ill be buying one of this from you also very soon....so send me a pm with the price :rock: :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
dont you worry about it bud, heck I prob sent 2 or 3 emails, I kept forwarding them to myslef before I realized what I was doin:p

LOL..you do that too???

LMSRT8 said:
Hey tony, ill be buying one of this from you also very soon....so send me a pm with the price :rock: :D

Good for you, Luis!

well damn Stinker, I wish I would've known you'd come down on price or else I would've given you my business. Just bought MX for 02-05 for $155 shipped.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back