Ground Effects???

Would you be interested in a new agressive Ground effects package

• Hell ya lets see some designs

Votes: 47 78.3%
  • No I wanna keep the stock look

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters
Black1 said:
Yep, that would be the hot ticket item.... I think if it had treads on top the bumper, it would sell even better (you know, so you could use it as a NORMAL truck :eek: )
Someone made a pad that went on the bumper just in front of the license plate. Someone here used it to cover the bolt holes from when they installed a hitch on their RC. I think they got it off ebay but I can't find it again. It was black rubber with a chrome frame and looked pretty good if you needed to have a bumper step for your truck.

linemup said:
Maybe something to incorperate sideskirt exhaust.
Id like to see the exhaust come out both sides. I looked at it and i think the fuel tank would be the biggest roadblock.

Sema_Day_1_026.jpg

JeffBoyette said:
Id like to see the exhaust come out both sides. I looked at it and i think the fuel tank would be the biggest roadblock.

View attachment 35515

I was looking at it on my truck, and maybe hold tight to the frame or go through the frame under the cab before the tank. Going through the frame is something alot of people might be scared of, and it would be a little more involved, but it would be worth it in the end!

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
was this the pic?? they look alot deeper than the stockers .. .. On that note even a copy of the stockers but much deeper with a lower look

SlammedSRT10.jpg
I like it. Would be interested, except I'd stick with stock spoiler height.

That looks awesome. Did someone actually fab this up or is this photo shopped?

linemup said:
I was looking at it on my truck, and maybe hold tight to the frame or go through the frame under the cab before the tank. Going through the frame is something alot of people might be scared of, and it would be a little more involved, but it would be worth it in the end!

I friend with a rock crawling rig, careful of ground clearance, ran his exhaust through his frame rails. He cut a thick steel braces 6 inches all the way around the 3 inch hole he cut in the frame. He then cut multiple 1/2 holes in the plate so that there would be more points of welding for the brace. it looked clean and stronger than the unaltered frame rail. 2 hours of labor, simple cheap and effective.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
was this the pic?? they look alot deeper than the stockers .. .. On that note even a copy of the stockers but much deeper with a lower look

SlammedSRT10.jpg

I knew there was something that looked different that I couldn't quite pin down but the bed and cab are blended together. That looks really good. The wing doesn't look good to me but I think a smooth bedcover would be nice. It reminds me of something Boyd Coddington would have done.

JeffBoyette said:
I friend with a rock crawling rig, careful of ground clearance, ran his exhaust through his frame rails. He cut a thick steel braces 6 inches all the way around the 3 inch hole he cut in the frame. He then cut multiple 1/2 holes in the plate so that there would be more points of welding for the brace. it looked clean and stronger than the unaltered frame rail. 2 hours of labor, simple cheap and effective.

Yes, I've seen it done, and would think it would be at least as strong as stock.

linemup said:
Maybe something to incorperate sideskirt exhaust.

i got that on my hemi :D but have yall seen silver snakes pipes that go through the body? his looks and sounds great :rock:

Coley 1334 said:
i got that on my hemi :D but have yall seen silver snakes pipes that go through the body? his looks and sounds great :rock:

yep. :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Coley 1334 said:

I think we need picks!!!

razorbackfan said:
I knew there was something that looked different that I couldn't quite pin down but the bed and cab are blended together. That looks really good. The wing doesn't look good to me but I think a smooth bedcover would be nice. It reminds me of something Boyd Coddington would have done.

Furd offered the bed & cab as a unibody option in '68 or '69.

seen one. its one of those, i know there is something different, just can't pin point it, body styles/mods.

linemup said:
I think we need picks!!!
ok let me find them

and i am sure if somebody really wanted too they could do the rubmle bee kit:dontknow: but it wouldnt look very bueno IMO

and here is a pic of my side pipes :D

Attachments

• DT Meet 014.jpg
    DT Meet 014.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 606
  • DT Meet 015.jpg
    DT Meet 015.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,190
  • lake poics 009.jpg
    lake poics 009.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,212

Latest posts