JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I would like to do a group buy on the Bassani Headers for the SRT-10 Ram

bassani.jpg

Header specs:
-1 3/4" Primary tubes
-Tri-Y collector setup
-Replaces stock manifolds while retaining factory (or stock replacement style aftermarket) mid pipes
-Ceramic Coated

PM me for the Group Buy Price, I need 8 definites to do the group buy. If you need Bassani products for any other vehicles, Pm me as well for pricing.

On the JMB midpipes, if you purchase the headers and want the mids as well, I can take $25 off the price of those. Heres a link to the JMB Mids:

http://jmbperformance.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=66_94&products_id=273

Thanks
Justin

I Dont Know, Because in the past few days i have gotten 2 thrush Glasspaces from Advance Auto for only $50, then The local Muffler shop in my town is going to install them on my 2004 SRT-10 for just $50 more, How can you beat that,
You can never mach the flow and sound of a glass-pack, ind it only costs like $100 instead of $800

Ill need a day or so to reply on the sound however, I cant seem to figure out how to post my own Thread, anybody want to lend a Hand on some info, Im sure its just a Obvious Button im overlooking

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
How much HP can this mod give on a stock engine....:dontknow:

Stefan...

With Belangers I gained 21HP and 21TQ peak at the wheels (CAI and dual 3" exhaust were the only other mods). I would say 10-15 HP would be a conservative guess on a stone stock truck.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
With Belangers I gained 21HP and 21TQ peak at the wheels (CAI and dual 3" exhaust were the only other mods). I would say 10-15 HP would be a conservative guess on a stone stock truck.
Justin

PM sent....:)

Stefan..

Burkerice07 said:
I Dont Know, Because in the past few days i have gotten 2 thrush Glasspaces from Advance Auto for only $50, then The local Muffler shop in my town is going to install them on my 2004 SRT-10 for just $50 more, How can you beat that,
You can never mach the flow and sound of a glass-pack, ind it only costs like $100 instead of $800

Ill need a day or so to reply on the sound however, I cant seem to figure out how to post my own Thread, anybody want to lend a Hand on some info, Im sure its just a Obvious Button im overlooking
this has nothing to do with mufflers!! if you would read the post it is for HEADERS and CATLESS MIDS!! No offense but i wouldnt put a glass pack on my lawn mower,and as far as flow ....... well its not my truck

Last edited:
Bump to the top, this is a great deal for someone looking for headers or a whole exhaust system,
Justin

Justin, I wish this was going on when I got my Bassani headers.

Jump on this one guys, Justin can and will give you some great deals.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back