Group buy Raptor shift lights.

For the two guys who ordered silver housings.......we are still waiting on them to come in. I apologize for the delay. With any luck, they will be here tomorrow. We switched over to another anodizing vendor, and they are still working things out and have been back logged.:toilet:

Thanks again,

Rick

raptor group buy

i guess i missed the group buy, but i was wondering why noone ordered a yellow light. please clue me in. p.s. pics of toys coming soon. I know it sounds stupid in this day & age, but I have to get my wife to load the pics for me [I am 99.9% computor illiterate].:confused:

AARHEMI:
Got the M/O. It shipped yesterday. Thanks.

The two remaining back ordered silver housings shipped yesterday as well. Thank you guys for your patience.

You all should have them before the weekend.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the group buy. Thanks again to Jack for allowing this to go through this site.

If we can help any of you in the future, please let us know.

Rick @ Raptor:burnout:

got it today a pice of cake to install i frist tryed the way your guy said and it wasn,t right so i tryed the way for a srt/10and it worked so if someone get,s 1 with the hemi it,s the same

raptor said:
AARHEMI:
Got the M/O. It shipped yesterday. Thanks.

The two remaining back ordered silver housings shipped yesterday as well. Thank you guys for your patience.

You all should have them before the weekend.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the group buy. Thanks again to Jack for allowing this to go through this site.

If we can help any of you in the future, please let us know.

Rick @ Raptor:burnout:
Thanks Rick, Got mine today.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back