Group buy Raptor shift lights.

FSTJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Group buy for Forum Members on Raptor shift lights.

I have been in contact with Rick at Raptor Performance, at Mutt's suggestion.

http://www.raptorperformance.com/

We have set up another group buy on the Raptor shift light.
This will run for 2 weeks and then close.

The shift lights are normally $105.00 for the Red, Green, & Yellow, and $110.00 for the blue shift lights, and shipping normally is $7.00.

The group buy price is $85.00 for Red, Green & Yellow, and $90.00 for Blue. With an additional $5.00 shipping.

There will have to be a minimum of 10 shift lights purchased under this group buy. If there are 20 or more Rick will also give us free shipping.
This is great deal on a great product.

The Raptor shift light is the highest quality of any shift light made today.

Put your name on the list here, and after the 2 week time you will email Rick at Raptor your Forum name and other information and pay him directly.
If you sign up for this and do not consumate the deal your Forum privlidges will be revoked. No dead beats please.

Please keep this thread pertaining to the shiftlight and group buy, thanks.

Add your name to the list and get in on this great deal.

I have a QC, but the tri pod pillar I'm getting has the shift light hole so put me down for a Red.

FSTJACK = 1 Blue
MUTT = 1 Red
SrtBrad = 1 Red

Last edited:
I just saw this thread, its kind of funny because I just finished installing the one I bought on the last group buy about 10 minutes ago. I installed it in my Duster and I'm telling you that I am getting too old to be lying upside down in a roll caged car. In our trucks it will be a much easier job.
They are nice units, and your won't be sorry if you buy one.

Bill.

There is a chance that Mutt might swap my Tripod for another without the hole for the shift light. If that happens then Mutt might take my place on this list.:dontknow: So I'm at the maybe stage right now.

SrtBrad said:
I have a QC, but the tri pod pillar I'm getting has the shift light hole so put me down for a Red.

FSTJACK = 1 Blue
MUTT = 1 Red
SrtBrad = 1 Red
JRSVIPR = 1 Red

Truck's too slow to have to worry about a shift light !!!:(

i believe this is how the list should be

FSTJACK = 1 Blue
MUTT = 1 Red
mmmmtorque = 1 blue
JRSVIPR = 1 Red

I,m Toooo Sloooow for a shifffft lighhhhht :dontknow:

NO MUTT,I won't bump with you !!!! Give Earl a holler,he's notorious for the BUMP !!!:elefant:

6pakattack said:
NO MUTT,I won't bump with you !!!! Give Earl a holler,he's notorious for the BUMP !!!:elefant:
your right Dennis I like to bump almost as much as you do.:p :p :p :p :p

bump again...still need 5 people:D

FSTJACK = 1 Blue
MUTT = 1 Red
mmmmtorque = 1 blue
JRSVIPR = 1 Red
FastSRT19 = 1 blue

guys this is one of the easiest mods you will do!

Simple installation, and better track times!!

Plus it just looks cool as hell!! Especially when it does its thing when ya turn the key!!:rock: :rock:

Cmon guys you want get a better deal on a shift light than this:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back