Group Buys

greatone61

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I was wondering, since we are now becoming a "legalized" family, are we going to start doing group buys to save members some cash? I bet with the power that we have we can get some really good deals.

What haven't we done in a group buy that you are interested in??

Bone said:
What haven't we done in a group buy that you are interested in??

Ok I am blind and dumb as a bat if we've done group buys, I haven't seen any of them.

how bout rims? seeing as how my dealer took a chunk out of mine.... Going to be a fun phone call tomarrow.

I would be up for a full exhaust system (Belanger, mids and Magnaflow) or Viper emblems. (Exhaust would not happen until winter though)

I may be able to work the deal on the exhaust with a vendor but would need to know how many would do it.

Ya'll PM Patrick (redsrt007) he is supposed to get vendors to giv away a monthly prize and better deals on group buys, maybe even auctions.

Get the stone boy on the ball.:D

I got some stuff, guages, meth, breather tanks, injectors, I am going to put up for sale thursday if Steve Austin oesnt get back with me soon. I tol him I would give him first shot. Stay tuned.

Stinker said:
Ya'll PM Patrick (redsrt007) he is supposed to get vendors to giv away a monthly prize and better deals on group buys, maybe even auctions.

Get the stone boy on the ball.:D

I got some stuff, guages, meth, breather tanks, injectors, I am going to put up for sale thursday if Steve Austin oesnt get back with me soon. I tol him I would give him first shot. Stay tuned.

what guages.....?....

This might be a bad thing, the more group buys, the lower the prices, the more I want to buy....damn I screwed myself by starting this thread!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back