GTG on Long Island for Burnt Rubber

TREKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carlo (Burnt Rubber) will be on Long Island on 8/10 - Sunday.

I have spoken to Nycstev and Joemags already and both stated they could make an appearance.

So we are looking for a 4pm meet up and a few beer and some good food. Not sure of exact place yet, but it will be local.

So post up if you are interested in coming.

sounds interesting, maybe I can make it.

I am going to have to look at the ferry schedule to see when they come across so dont put down a concrete time, but 4pm or later should work

thanks, ghey boy

Would like to join you if this happens. Do truly hate all the rough roads and potholes to get there though. Shakes the fillings right outa yer teeth.

I think what you need to do is go find that Montauk Monster and bbq it up for Carlo while he's there hehehe. Should go real good with a sixer of Genesee LOL.

cant we do this somewhere closer to home like the beach or near nycsteves house???more members

You NE guys kill me.."oh I cant possibly drive to a GTG unless it is at the end of my driveway"..or : the potholes are really bad"..lol. Geez,,used to be a time when people would get together every week or so for a GTG..Cmon you pansies,,gas is down 20 fricken cents a gallon these days..There has been no GTG in the NE since what..April?..thats pathetic..
Scott, post up an address where this might be, and I will see about getting out there..

Wasnt refering to you in particular..I just think its sad that with the number of members we have in the NE, that we cant get more than 2 people to agree on a date, time, and place..I posted the above to shame you guys into a GTG..lol..Im sad that the NE chapter seems to be dead in the water..

Just post a time and place. If anyone wants to come they will. And you never know who might show up. Anyone remember this place a few miles away? Where a famous GTG occured?:D

800px-Memory-motel.jpg

Bumpity bump bump...

I will talk to Carlo on Weds to nail down a time and place and we will see what can be done. Sunday is hard enough alone for people to come out but Sunday late afternoon is even harder. I am up for anything. But I agree, people need to step up or it is not going to happen. NE crew just too busy with other things and not that interested I guess. :(

Oh well...

here is my cell...

908 310 6465

trek plz let me know when and where, ill hbe there in my HONDA :D

i will also bring you a little present :D :D :D :D :D

unless you want to meet me sooner halfway for it ;),

save oin shipping costs, ill just split the gas with you lol

Stanimal said:
here is my cell...

908 310 6465

trek plz let me know when and where, ill hbe there in my HONDA :D

i will also bring you a little present :D :D :D :D :D