GTG

SRT-10 RAM VIPER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys this is serious talking now. Let's make this happen already. Let's represent the vtcoa as a group now here in CO! We will let bob aka BIJINJUN pick a date and spot. Maybe something around the thorthon area. Let's see how many are interested in making this happen!

OK guys, to date I have received NO INFO from the newbies, I have posted my contact info& here it is again: Email: [email protected], ph#, 303-551-5371, call or text me! With new guys not up to 50 posts, can't do the pm thing, & I would like a way to reach u guys besides this forum. Right now I am thinking of a gtg in March either wknd of 22-23 or 29-30, Sat or Sun good for me but want to know what others think. I know there are several "new" trucks in the metro area & let's get it together! I want to plan a meet for MEGA MOPARS EVENT at Bandimere for June 1, this is perhaps the biggest MOPAR show in the region, what better place to show/race our trucks. Need ur input to help out. Make it happen guys! Let me know what u thinking...

Ok guys, here it is.Going to do a GTG of sorts on Sat, Mar 22 around 1 pm. It will be at the HOOTERS on 120th Ave, west of I25.Hopefully many of you can attend, please feel free to contact me if you can or can't attend. Thx to Freddy for getting me some contact # hopefully any others in the area can join us too

Oh C'MON! Ya is kinda a trip just for some beers & wings.. Ur spirit be more than welcome tho...

that's my weekend off call. that works great for me, I'll be there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back