Guess my hp!

MurderedQC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha so as the title says.... I have dyno days coming up pretty soon and dont want to be disappointed. I feel that 440-450rwhp is very possible but lets see what you experts have to say! Dyno Days is june 23-24! here is mod list::

Bassani Headers
Billyboat Mids
Custom Rear
X-metal Throttle body
Comp Coupe Cam
Intake
Sct Tuner with Roe Tune
Transgo Shift Kit
GM solenoid w/ custom manifold

I also plan on doing demon coils and jtsvp wires

My best 1/4 is 13.5 at 105 with a 2.1 60'.... that was when I had a billyboat rear section (changed it and lost 30lbs), no sct tune, and I didnt have the gm solenoid. I also had 1/2 tank of gas, spare, tailgate, subs, everything in the truck

Whats YOUR guess! If I get on the dyno and someone gets the number right on the head, I will send ya $20 via paypal :p

471:burnout:

coils & wires is a must. smooths out the power curve greatly:rock::burnout::rock:

Last edited:
My best time was 13.1 when I was auto and I put down 435....so I'm guessing less than 430

What was your trap speed? We could be at different elevation.... makes a difference. Also I didnt launch at all... traction was a no go. I beat a regular cab down there as well. plussss i have more done than the day i was at the track :) Just trying to help ya out if you want to change your guess haha. If I were to run again I would be 300-400lbs less.... plus I am tuned now, and my tranny isnt slipping ;)

Last edited:
What was your trap speed? We could be at different elevation.... makes a difference. Also I didnt launch at all... traction was a no go. I beat a regular cab down there as well. plussss i have more done than the day i was at the track :) Just trying to help ya out if you want to change your guess haha. If I were to run again I would be 300-400lbs less.... plus I am tuned now, and my tranny isnt slipping ;)

And where did you find 300-400 lbs to take off?

449 and that is a scientific fact!

Hey Buffalo, how the hell are you and your parents??

467HP right on the head:rock:

Pretty damn good Jack. My mom retired and my dad's still working away. I'm trying to enjoy my summer but I got summer classes in my way!

How are you and Betty doing?

And where did you find 300-400 lbs to take off?

Changed my exhaust, lost about 40lbs, tailgate-55lbs, less gas-50lbs (had well over 1/2 tank last time), subs-50lbs, spare-82lbs, jack and tools-9lbs

40+55+50+50+82+9=286lbs with cover, 300+ without cover

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back