Gun value question for you experts

Stingray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never owned revolvers before, just semi-autos. A customer I know was selling these guns and I didn't have very much time to make a decision and research them too well. I was wondering if I got a decent deal or not? The top one is a Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk .44 mag w/ 7.5" barrel and the lower is the New Model Blackhawk .357 w/ 6.5" barrel. These were used but in excellent condition with no scratches anywhere including the grips. They look brand new. The owner couldn't remember how many rounds have been through them but figured around 100 each. He originally wanted $800 for both and I got them for $650. I thought used they went for upper $3xx lower $4xx but I wasn't' sure.

Next up I want a bi-tone .40 Springfield XDm and maybe a Remington 700 VTR .308

DSC01318.jpg

very nice, you got a great deal. I would trade you my xd 40 but I love it. Gettin ready for the revolution?:p Again Very nice the awsome deal:burnout:

Nice purchase. Did the 9mm cylinder come with the 357? Ruger made a convertible version that could shoot multiple rounds. 9mm, 357 & 38 special. I've been wanting one of those. That may not be that model.

DevilDawg3097 said:
very nice, you got a great deal. I would trade you my xd 40 but I love it. Gettin ready for the revolution?:p Again Very nice the awsome deal:burnout:
I have not heard a bad thing about the XD's or the XDM's. And yes we need to stock up for the zombies :p

SilvrSRT10 said:
Nice purchase. Did the 9mm cylinder come with the 357? Ruger made a convertible version that could shoot multiple rounds. 9mm, 357 & 38 special. I've been wanting one of those. That may not be that model.
No there was no 9mm wheel for this one. I actually never heard of that.

Awesome deal, Tony.... The Redhawk is one of my favorite wheel guns. :rock: :rock: :rock:

I'd sell you a bi-tone Springfield XDm in .40..... But, I have to warn you, I'm pretty proud of it. :eek:

Stingray said:
I've never owned revolvers before, just semi-autos. A customer I know was selling these guns and I didn't have very much time to make a decision and research them too well. I was wondering if I got a decent deal or not? The top one is a Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk .44 mag w/ 7.5" barrel and the lower is the New Model Blackhawk .357 w/ 6.5" barrel. These were used but in excellent condition with no scratches anywhere including the grips. They look brand new. The owner couldn't remember how many rounds have been through them but figured around 100 each. He originally wanted $800 for both and I got them for $650. I thought used they went for upper $3xx lower $4xx but I wasn't' sure.

Next up I want a bi-tone .40 Springfield XDm and maybe a Remington 700 VTR .308

DSC01318.jpg

You did extremely well:congrats:
I have been looking at the Rem 700 VTR...before they are illegal to get...:dontknow: Was also looking into the .338 Lapua Mag...but a bit "over the top"... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdYazg4cirg&feature=related

I do like this...
pu308v.gif

I believe I can still get LE pricing on it, as I did the AR-15.

http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=257

Very nice. I can't comment on the revolvers, but you will love the XD if (when) you get it. I have two ;)

2 , bad ass ,pistols, revolvers.............for 650.............score. the super black hawk is a great weapon. 44 mag.............:rock:

Good deal - I have a 44 mag superblackhawk - black. It's a great revolver. Makes me laugh every time I shoot it!:D

thjones3 said:
Very nice. I can't comment on the revolvers, but you will love the XD if (when) you get it. I have two ;)
The 'when' came sooner than I expected. I ordered it today :D

BTW, the .338 Lapua is bad ass!! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back