Guys, help me. What happened to my thread?

GETRAMD

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I started a thread to sell some Dodge vinyl graphics and it seems to have disappeared. I haven't been back for a few days to check it and now I can't find it. I did have a couple responses.

Does anyone know where it went to and should I just repost the ad?

Thanks!

More than likely removed since you are not a vendor?

Best I can think of man! We like to know our vendors and be assured quality and customer satisfaction. We demand the best for our best!;)

Okay, thanks. I'm a new member here for the most part. i've been around and spoke to a few guys a bunch via PM's but I haven't posted all that much.
I'm a member, but not a vendor. I didn't realize you needed to be a vendor to sell here. I just thought it was open to all members.

I appreciate your response! Thanks!

Hold on and make sure, as I am only a member and not a vendor, moderator, or administrator. They have the say-so on this forum.:D

Okay man, like I said I have no idea where it ended up and if it did get deleted I would have liked to have known. I didn't think I had done anything wrong with the listing though.

Hopefully a mod or someone can PM me and explain the situation.

Thanks!

-GETRAMD

You are not a supporting member as you do not have a red star next to your name. In addition, you're not a supporting vendor that permits you to sell merchandise.

TREKER said:
You are not a supporting member as you do not have a red star next to your name. In addition, you're not a supporting vendor that permits you to sell merchandise.

yep !!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back