had a check engine light and!!!!

beastly1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on my ford raptor, and the guys at american racing headers , came to my rescue, and the headers that were on there were stainless works , not even there product, and fixed a bung, and also discovered that who ever did the install had the front drivers side front sensor, on the rear pass 02, and was giving a check engine light , holy cow, and they did it all for free, took about an hour and they were awesome, so next time i do headers,i am not walking i am running ,:rock::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:Dover to nick and his crew, thx again to those guy's for saving me.

:rock::rock::rock:sweet:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Always great to hear stories like this. How do you like your Raptor? I hate Ford trucks in general but I would rock a Raptor.

ford did a nice job on that truck , always had the ram's, and when they came out with this, i jumped over, it's fast, has great aggressive styling, power is great , rides awesome, just nice.

the lights in the grill are awesome:dontknow::D

I dig on the Raptor, but not enough to sell my 10 for one. I think the SRT-10 is best bang for my buck as far as trucks. If I ever win Wheel of Fortune, I'll buy a Raptor or a QC to go with my RC. Probably a QC...lol.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back