Had to do a dirty deed......wingless

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
.....but it's for my daughter so I just sucked it up and took it off.

100_2085.jpg

100_2084.jpg

The FJ Cruiser was a little too tall to slide under the wing and I don't like lifting things over the side of the bed.

Last edited:
you know the smile on her face was well worth the work ,,,now put that thing back on:p

i have to say it looked like it was worth it, from looking at the ather post with the pics.

:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats:

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Should have gotten her the viper:rock: :marchmellow:

I didn't even know there was one until I already bought the Toyota!:mad:
I saw one at Wal-Mart. Looked sweet. But she said she had to have one with doors that open. Three year olds are so demanding! :D

Hey if you wanna trade fire dept shirts Im down. Houston Fire Dept 75 shirt. And my little girl has the Pontiac Solstice Disney princess car

Fahrenheit said:
Hey if you wanna trade fire dept shirts Im down. Houston Fire Dept 75 shirt. And my little girl has the Pontiac Solstice Disney princess car

I'll send you one of ours. Pm me your address. Ken(NBT) and I traded too! Thanks! ---Travis

EMT/SRT said:
I didn't even know there was one until I already bought the Toyota!:mad:
I saw one at Wal-Mart. Looked sweet. But she said she had to have one with doors that open. Three year olds are so demanding! :D
LOL:D Wait untill she turns 8, then you will know what demanding is:D But we do what makes our kids happy and that makes us happier:rock:

There are three different types right now. All three in the photo. Just let me know which color and size. They all have the same thing on the front left chest smaller. Rodeo 2007 015.jpg

wyoramsrt-10 said:
LOL:D Wait untill she turns 8, then you will know what demanding is:D But we do what makes our kids happy and that makes us happier:rock:

You got that right! I know it makes me feel good.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back