Halloween

Halloween was a fun time when I was a kid...40 yrs ago..:( ...never heard of razor blades and such in candy...streets would be crowded with kids....and pumpkins were just the usual evil look...some of those you showed are great but some are just too far.....

Cool punkins...... very creative.

Fkn cannibalistic punkins at that....!

Ooogah - boogah......

D

:afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid:

I used to chase kids with the gas powered leaf blower hehehehehe(when I was in High school)

About 8 years back lol.

alisha and i carved punkins last night:D i made the ghost...she made the face:aetsch:

punkin3.jpg

punkin4.jpg

punkin2.jpg

punkin1.jpg

oh...and the dog loves punkin...who'da thought!:D

I lived in a different neighborhood a couple years ago..on Halloween they would shut down the streets for about 2 1/2 hrs, and we would get tons of kids coming by..the last yr I was there, we went through 1000+ pcs of candy, and when we ran out, we had to have our kids go through their stuff to see what they didnt want and use that...I just sat at the end of the porch and tossed candy into open bags as they walked by..It was crazy, but a good time..

lol Maiden is so small they jsut shut the town down from one end to the other, and have a big party, all the houses on main street usually are all haunted up, pretty good time till ya tell one of the cops "nice pig suit":D

Every year at our house we have a GTG... We use to love it but it now is getting too big that it is too much work ;)

Love scaring the kids. We created the 'Tunnel of Terror' and scare the crap out kids and their parents.

Here is the only picture I have from two years ago of some of the crew...

843.jpg

I wonder if I'd get busted for distributing the candy with nothing but a cigar and a bone in my nose?

No, not THAT bone, you bonehead...........

D

I love Halloween ---knocking on doors til 3am in the morning trick or treating ,,snagging your buddy's pillow case full of candy, smashing pumpkins , getting shot at:D:D and eating a bag of Almond Joys:rock::rock:while passing out candy to a bunch of little monsters

i don't know about the rest of you ...but i still swear to this day ...some of our trick or treaters last year were some grown azz folks ...but it's cool ...til they kept coming back for the pixy stix ....

:D
amtrucker22 said:
Every year at our house we have a GTG... We use to love it but it now is getting too big that it is too much work ;)

Love scaring the kids. We created the 'Tunnel of Terror' and scare the crap out kids and their parents.

Here is the only picture I have from two years ago of some of the crew...

843.jpg

Who dressed up as Chubaka and Yoda's overgrown baby in the back right? :D :D

In my area trick or treating has almost died it seems sadly. This year I only had 4 trick or treater's. My wife and I assume the popularity of the Trunk or Treats at local churches is the cause of the low T or T traffic.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back