Halo Projector headlights

I put similar projectors on my 97 Ram, look cool, but the light pattern, believe me, really sucks! I had to put Silverstars bulbs to see something at night.

those were from Sonar, quite well build but not worth at all.

don't waste your money

attila said:
I put similar projectors on my 97 Ram, look cool, but the light pattern, believe me, really sucks! I had to put Silverstars bulbs to see something at night.

those were from Sonar, quite well build but not worth at all.

don't waste your money

Got to agree with Attila. Some members have tried them and the quality is not that great, nor is the light pattern.

look great but at night its hard to see ,output sucks even did the silverstars go hid in your stocker they for sure will light up your life

i had the 05 version...light output sucks ass..i put the HID kit in them to enhance the light output and they kinda melted down..:(

ILtemprd said:
i had the 05 version...light output sucks ass..i put the HID kit in them to enhance the light output and they kinda melted down..:(

i have these lights, just installed on sunday, and they say on the lights " not meant for hid" so explains the melting.........i changed the lights to a better lamp, not sure what they are but there were about 100 a pair, and they are brighter than the stock for sure!

guinnessboy said:
i have these lights, just installed on sunday, and they say on the lights " not meant for hid" so explains the melting.........i changed the lights to a better lamp, not sure what they are but there were about 100 a pair, and they are brighter than the stock for sure!
yeah, saw that...boomer put them in his and thought we could get away with it....guess not..:eek:

I have now just installed the original whit real-Xenon lamps ... Perfect for me

GroteFoto-LRMG3EGP.jpg

GroteFoto-YUMQUNT4.jpg

GroteFoto-HYMSEI8B.jpg

GroteFoto-VFOYLM7N.jpg

GroteFoto-ZG8DEF7Q.jpg

GroteFoto-VQTGRGAE.jpg

GroteFoto-TNUFRFZJ.jpg

GroteFoto-VHNFBFJL.jpg

GroteFoto-ZXU4IMFB.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts