HAPPY 2010! VTCoA!

MrBIGWORM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep on VIPER TRUCKIN'!:burnout: May yall get all your desired MODZ !

yahoo !!! had a rough 09 and managed to keep the truck even through tough times !!!!!! im really saddened and feel really bad for the guys who had to sell thier beasts ... but looks like year 2010 will be the year for the 10!!!! i will always feel special for being a part of this viper family !!!! and best of luck to you all on this new year !!!!! rock on brothers !!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :adore:

Realistically,My 2010 Modz will include....Installing My dvd stereo,and headrest screens (already have-kept from the old SRT b4 I let it go back) just gotta buy an AMP and Dynamat.
Re-caoting the rhino liner in the bed..somehow it faded out to a ugly yellowish color! Needs to be black!
And going through her and doing any and all needed maintenance...like changing all fluids....belts,plugs,wires,filters,etc...
And if I can manage it...maybe a programmer and CAI...

Once again HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YALL! BEST WISHES in this new decade!

gunu said:
yahoo !!! had a rough 09 and managed to keep the truck even through tough times !!!!!! im really saddened and feel really bad for the guys who had to sell thier beasts ... but looks like year 2010 will be the year for the 10!!!! i will always feel special for being a part of this viper family !!!! and best of luck to you all on this new year !!!!! rock on brothers !!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :adore:

And what about the females in the club. We're not brothers. :party: :bootyshake:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back