HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY TINY GIANTS

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!!!!!
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Thank You to all.

I had a great day with my family. They gave me a new weber charcoal grill, and we used it last night to cook my birthday dinner. It was great. I had my two favorite pies for dessert. We had French Silk and a home made Cheese Cake. I got to polish and clean on the truck, which I am about to go finish.

This year it was a bit heavy emotionally for me. I have spent a lot of time over the last 6 weeks recounting the road that got me here. This time last year, I was barely able to get by day by day. Now I am Cancer Free, re-qualified medically, and reassigned back to my regular day job. I have so much to be thankful for.

So as I have enjoyed my moments of reflection, my heart is equally tormented knowing what a friend is going through. Enjoy each day to its fullest. Do not let them slip away.

I love you all.
God Bless

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back