Happy 99th Django!!!

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Gee, thanks to you all.....

I woke up this morning and sent out another resume'..... But more importantly, I woke up and my wife is feeling better on the new Rx I picked up for her last night.... It is non generic (brand) Keppra XLR....

It's good when anyone feels better....

Thanks to Love This Truck for starting this thread.....

I love you all...........

D

Django said:
Gee, thanks to you all.....

I woke up this morning and sent out another resume'..... But more importantly, I woke up and my wife is feeling better on the new Rx I picked up for her last night.... It is non generic (brand) Keppra XLR....

It's good when anyone feels better....

Thanks to Love This Truck for starting this thread.....

I love you all...........

D
We love you more Tim :love: :love: :love: :knuddel: :proud:

Happy B-Day Tim. Ive been praying for you a lot, I know you'll have a turn for the better one day. Keep you head up...have wonderful B-Day my friend.

Thanks too all of you who've been so kind as to send so many good wishes.

I'm humbled by your generosity.

Tim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back