Happy B-day FlyingLow

Happy Birthday Brother!!! Hope this new year goes well for you!!!:D Take care on your trip, I'll be waving as I pass you on the I-10!! Hopefully you get the hose fixed!!!!

:love: Ok, this was one day 34 years ago that you really were a pain in the ass..:nurse: :bootyshake: ..sorry guys its true.....Scott I love you...you have been the most important thing in my life...I have nothing but Love and respect for all you have done........In keeping a promise...Happy Birthday Scott,,,, :birthday: ,,,,Mikey Marne and Jalen........Scott's birthday present is a check for you.

Love
MOM:love:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!!!!!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Now for your birthday present I would like offer up myself as your little brother. You are an inspiration to everyone and I look up to you. ADOPT ME PLEASE..:D

Happy B-day Big Brother. :rock:

Happy Belated Birthday!!! :D

Hope you have a good one and the coming year is better than the last ;)

im late but its been a busy weekend, happy birthday, hopefully youll get to see your family soon.

DrPierceMD said:
Now for your birthday present I would like offer up myself as your little brother. You are an inspiration to everyone and I look up to you. ADOPT ME PLEASE..:D

Happy B-day Big Brother. :rock:

Thanks for those kinds words. Sure you can be my brother!!! I'm an only child so a brother would be nice. Even my wife is an only child so I don't even have brothers in-law.

So another birthday has come and gone. I had a full day of racing and football. I ended the day by helping a young girl who's car broke down on the I-10 bridge. I helped get her off the highway and then gave her a ride home. She was having tough time in her life. What I thought was funny was that just earlier that day she helped someone else who needed a ride. I told her she just got paidback for paying it forward and to be thankful that my roomates plane was over 2 hours late. Otherwise I wouldn't have been there to help her and no one else was stopping.

FlyingLow said:
Thanks for those kinds words. Sure you can be my brother!!! I'm an only child so a brother would be nice. Even my wife is an only child so I don't even have brothers in-law.

Sweet........Now since you are my Big brother you have to get me into flight school. I'll need everything waivered. Including all the classes. Thanks Bro.

DrPierceMD said:
Sweet........Now since you are my Big brother you have to get me into flight school. I'll need everything waivered. Including all the classes. Thanks Bro.

I don't think you need flight school, sound like you are already flying high. But I will plan on attending your winging from flight school and even buy your wings. They won't be wings of gold, but you are only an army of one, so it's cool.

FlyingLow said:
I don't think you need flight school, sound like you are already flying high. But I will plan on attending your winging from flight school and even buy your wings. They won't be wings of gold, but you are only an army of one, so it's cool.

That would be the shit:rock: ......I may be awhile though. It looks as though I have to wait a year after getting eye sugery before I can submit my packet.:( Oh well it will be worth it.

Shit.............Smoke I didn't even see this til now...sorry....

A very happy birthday to you bro....Celebrate all week...thats what we do.....

October rules....My son Paul's birthday is tomorrow......38......

Many happy returns.....

Tim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back