Happy Birthday Ironhead

TNVIPER said:
Happy birthday rust head.....try not to think about the 60s being next...:itsme:

dont know if i will make till 60 ,,,but one could always hope ;)

SilvrSRT10 said:
Happy Birthday James. The Big 50. You're getting old.:D

thats ok ill get you next year tree topper :aetsch: thanks bud hope you had a good day too:rock:

Fahrenheit said:
Hope you have a good one bro........:rock: :rock: :rock:

I know FatJack is going to give you shit:D :D :D

thanks dude be nice if we could get the bunch together soon ,,one can always hope ;)

if i missed any thank yous its cause im getting really drunk about now ,,,im going to pay for it in the morning in the hot hell hole at work lol :elefant:

Ironhead said:
thats ok ill get you next year tree topper :aetsch: thanks bud hope you had a good day too:rock:
Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise I'll make 50. Got too many things I still want to do before I check out.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise I'll make 50. Got too many things I still want to do before I check out.

i want to try skydiving,bungie cord jumping from a bridge ,driving 200 plus on the salt flats , or win the lotto ,,before i hit 60 or kick the bucket :elefant:

thats my short bucket list :eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZZZHOLE!!!!

50 Huh, thats about how many times I have outran that POS of yours....

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Ironhead said:
i want to try skydiving,bungie cord jumping from a bridge ,driving 200 plus on the salt flats , or win the lotto ,,before i hit 60 or kick the bucket :elefant:

Damn! You're still full of Piss & Vinegar. I'm not skydiving, bungie jumping or driving 200mph. I just want to travel and see America. Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Yosemite. I'm kickin' back. Although some of our highways are more dangerous than any of the sports you mentioned.:p

Ironhead said:

i got a bungee you can borrow...;)

i'll tie it off for ya, too:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

viperhauler said:
i got a bungee you can borrow...;)

i'll tie it off for ya, too:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

only if you tie it to your leg :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back