Happy Birthday SILVERBACK

Happy Birthday John, this place would never be the same without you!

Wil

TNVIPER said:
Happy birthday John!!:rock: :rock: :rock: ...How old are you in gorilla years??..

Well lets see. In the wild we live to about 35. In captivity 50 years. Since I'm married, I have to say I live in captivity.:( ;)

So let me grab my calculator and see what this works out to. :dontknow:

F*ck. I should be dead. Guess I better go party tonight. It might be my last:D

FSTJACK said:
Happy Birthday
John

Why thank you very much my dear friend. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hopefully sometime after the first of the year I will not be working so much and will have the time to call you more often. I really miss our conversations.

Rockin Ronnie said:
Happy Birthday Dad!!!::party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Damn, the son I always wished I had never had. ;) :D

Thanks kid.:rock: Have a beer for me tonight also, just in case Earl let's me down.:D

RedSrt007 said:
Happy B-Silverback!

-Red

Thank you very much Patrick.:rock:

And thank you for providing us with this wonderful site. Without which I never would have had the opportunity to meet so many great people.:congrats:

nycstev said:
Happy Birthday Kong!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:please accept my generous gift

F*cking tease. :mad: ;) :D

Where are the real ones?:dontknow:

And thank you for thinking of me.:rock:

HDVIPER said:
Happy birthday silverback! I hope it's a great day for you in the festering shit hole! haha

It's another beautiful gray day here in the festering shit hole. Thanks for reminding me. ;) ;) :D

And thank you for the birthday wishes Mike.:rock:

Django said:
Yo Big John:

Hope it's a Silverbacked Mfr of a birthday and that you get all of what you want to celebrate it....

God bless ya, bro....

Tim

Nope. Karen didn't get me a 23 year old, long legged blond hooker for my birthday.:(

Women. Go figure.:dontknow: ;) :D

And thanks Tim. :rock:

Silverback said:
Nope. Karen didn't get me a 23 year old, long legged blond hooker for my birthday.:(

Women. Go figure.:dontknow: ;) :D

And thanks Tim. :rock:
I know a great place to get you an awesome massage with a happy ending!!!!!:D

Sharpimage said:
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Happy birthday ya old fart :D :D :D ;) :rock:

Andrew

I only wish I was young enough to be an "...old fart...".:eek:

But I thank you anyways.;) :D :rock:

Prof said:
Wow...Silverbacks have birthdays? I want to see your birth certificate and see where you were born...

I don't care about newspaper clippings...

Joliet Ill.

I will tell you the story at Dale's party.

And thank you for being a great friend.

SrtBrad said:
Happy B Day. Take the Banana out for a B Day drive.;)

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :driver:

Thank you Brad.:rock: As stated earlier. The banana mobile is out of service at the moment.:(

JAYSSRT said:
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Damn, my fingers are getting a work out today.:eek:

Thank you very much sir. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back