HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURTLE

Happy Birthday Honey, I love you very much.

Well everyone, we just got home. First I took Alex to a place that she likes for dinner, then we went down to the Woodward dream cruise. Although the main day for the Dream Cruise is Saturday, it really lasts all week.

Bill.

Alright - I was going to reply to everyone's post . . . but hell it's my birthday and I just got lazy after the first few! :p :p

So I just want to thank everyone for the lovely words!!! I'm finally sitting down to enjoy my birfday beverage (Leinenkugel's!) and it's been a pretty good day.

Billy spoiled me the last few weekends by taking me shopping :D :D :D I love to got shopping (yeah yeah - like I need more clothes :p)

Then tonight he took me to the Woodward Dream Cruise. I was totally awesome. I'll post pics on another thread. I was like a kid in a candy store with all the beautiful cars around! :D :D :rock: :rock:

Alex, Its about to start snowing up there again, can't you talk that kidnapper into moving back to the "Sunshine State":rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Alex, Its about to start snowing up there again, can't you talk that kidnapper into moving back to the "Sunshine State":rock: :rock:

ha ha ha ha!!!! Almost, but not quite yet! I don't think we'll live in Michigan for the rest of our lives. If we do, it may be a little bit shorter life for some of us :D :D :D

I can't believe we've even had the conversation about snow tires already!!! It's only August and we're talking about snow tires!?! Calgon . . . take me away!!! :argh: :argh:

:p

Turtle said:
ha ha ha ha!!!! Almost, but not quite yet! I don't think we'll live in Michigan for the rest of our lives. If we do, it may be a little bit shorter life for some of us :D :D :D

I can't believe we've even had the conversation about snow tires already!!! It's only August and we're talking about snow tires!?! Calgon . . . take me away!!! :argh: :argh:

:p
LOL I have never even owned a set of snow tires and I'm 400 miles north of Florida:D :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

jelms said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

thank you jelms!! :rock: :rock:

p.s. thank you black pearl!! :rock: :rock:

Turtle said:
thank you jelms!! :rock: :rock:

p.s. thank you black pearl!! :rock: :rock:

That's Jeff to you young lady:D

Many more happy birthdays to you:rock:

-jeff

jelms said:
That's Jeff to you young lady:D

Many more happy birthdays to you:rock:

-jeff

Yes sir :love:

I do admire you and the things you believe in, so whatever you what me to call you, I will :D

:rofl: :rofl:

Turtle said:
Yes sir :love:

I do admire you and the things you believe in, so whatever you what me to call you, I will :D

:rofl: :rofl:

And don't call me sir:D

Thanks for the kind words. You are a good person and I love your insight on topics you post about.

-jeff

Turtle said:
Hey Kenny!! :love:

how funny!!! I so remember those commercials . . . isn't that showing my age . . . those were over 20 + years ago!
:hello:
He He...seems like yesterday doesn't it...:embarassed: :flute: :star:
How ya been kiddo...like the pics from the weekend...:rock: Certainly enjoy the summers up there...after a long winter...my favorite time of year is just around the corner...:D I hope to be up in October...we will see.

NBT said:
:hello:
He He...seems like yesterday doesn't it...:embarassed: :flute: :star:
How ya been kiddo...like the pics from the weekend...:rock: Certainly enjoy the summers up there...after a long winter...my favorite time of year is just around the corner...:D I hope to be up in October...we will see.

Keep us updated!!! We'll make a run down again like last year :D

I know Billy really loves that sausage or whatever hell that was that you had there . . . the stuff some guy in the deli makes special . . . I don't know - my memory is weak in my old age :rofl: :p :rofl: :p

:rock: :rock: :rock:

:Hava HaPPPYYY!!!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back