Happy Birthday Wifey!!!

Been a rough day. Just logged on... Sorry, kiddo.

Happiest of brithdays to one of my favorite ladies in the world.....

Tim

Same from me!!:beer: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Rockin Ronnie said:
Happy Birthday Sis!!! Have the yetti cook ya somethin yummy and rub your.......uhhhhhhhhh..........Feet:D :D :D :D :D
She is going out to dinner with her friends, might see her tommorrow:dontknow:

Sorry I'm late with this sweetheart. Been out of town and things are not all that well here.

Hope your birthday was the greatest yet. You deserve it.:rock:

joemags54 said:
Happy Birthday Wifey!!:party: :birthday: Although the VTCoA home page says you are 29, you seem to have the wisdom of someone with many more years.:rock:
Her Boobs must be really smart then....They sag to the knees with knowledge :D :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back