Happy gas is on the way!!!

The Itch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Brat said:
So what shot are you going with on the 10?

100!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :eek: :dontknow:
Has that Bratmobile even made it to a track yet?:marchmellow:

The Itch said:
100!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :eek: :dontknow:
Has that Bratmobile even made it to a track yet?:marchmellow:
Well that should be o.k.are you going to have your SCT set up for the 100 shot:dontknow: I hope so or you may go BOOM.And no havent made it to the track yet.

Brat said:
Well that should be o.k.are you going to have your SCT set up for the 100 shot:dontknow: I hope so or you may go BOOM.And no havent made it to the track yet.

I have 3 tunes from Sean but I'm going to run 93 gas with the 91 octane tune with a few gallons of race fuel. :dontknow:
My biggest concern right now is, I want the system to be as invisible as possible. Mine probably won't be jumping out of the hood.
I wish Mickey lived closer. He did your install didn't he? Your's looks great.:rock:

just make sure your not on the lean side....too fat is ok....id dyno it on the spray with the a/f hooked up just too make sure....easy way to make sure you not part of the "blown motor club"!

Good Luck bro!

faslane505 said:
just make sure your not on the lean side....too fat is ok....id dyno it on the spray with the a/f hooked up just too make sure....easy way to make sure you not part of the "blown motor club"!

Good Luck bro!

whats wrong with the blown motor club:confused: i joined last year

The Itch said:
I have 3 tunes from Sean but I'm going to run 93 gas with the 91 octane tune with a few gallons of race fuel. :dontknow:
My biggest concern right now is, I want the system to be as invisible as possible. Mine probably won't be jumping out of the hood.
I wish Mickey lived closer. He did your install didn't he? Your's looks great.:rock:
Well when you install the nos you need to dyno the truck to make sure the a/f is good and you are not running rich or lean.I believe that if you run 93 gas with the 91 octane tune with the race fuel you will be flirting with a blown moter.

faslane505 said:

Good Luck bro!
I just found a tuner with a dyno not far from my house. Some guys at the track recommended him. I won't pull the trigger the first time unless it's on a dyno...;)

The Itch said:
I just found a tuner with a dyno not far from my house. Some guys at the track recommended him. I won't pull the trigger the first time unless it's on a dyno...;)
Good choice.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Hey ITCH,where's your latest trophy pics from QS&L ???? :dontknow: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back