Happy Holidays from Kenny and Dawn

Merry Christmas Kenny and Dawn

Jeff & Cheryl

How adorable!! Who knew Kenny has such magical moves :p

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Merry Christmas to you both!!!

:love:

Too funny...Dawn has been on here more than me.:eek:
Got a brutal schedule coming up again...today off, possible court this afternoon, then tommorrow working 24, off 12, 24 off 12, then a 36, off 12, then a 24. I can only wish everyone the very best during the holiday season, as we are once again blessed with great friends and family.
Cant wait for my 5days off new years week.

Much Love to everyone.

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year

merry christmas kenny and dawn. when you slow down yall got to make it up here so we can go hunting.

eddie102870 said:
merry christmas kenny and dawn. when you slow down yall got to make it up here so we can go hunting.

When is the season over...pretty sure Dawn could not sit in the Jeep for 8 hours...the best thing about it...all we got to do is yell "Dawn... can you pleeze grab us a beer"...and we get 2 each :cheers::rofl:

I got 5 day's off the week of New Years.;) :D

NBT said:
When is the season over...pretty sure Dawn could not sit in the Jeep for 8 hours...the best thing about it...all we got to do is yell "Dawn... can you pleeze grab us a beer"...and we get 2 each :cheers::rofl:

I got 5 day's off the week of New Years.;) :D
jan 31 is the last day. you can make it in 5 hrs from tampa. ask me how i know:D

eddie102870 said:
jan 31 is the last day. you can make it in 5 hrs from tampa. ask me how i know:D

We will see what the Mrs's has to say bout it when she reads this...never know.:dontknow: :D

trust me ive got a nice cabin on a pond yall can stay in. even has satellite tv so she wont get bored....lol

Well I can make sure you get the Venison this time...:D Damn near out of the Summer already...the 7 pepper brats are great.:rock:

NBT said:
Well I can make sure you get the Venison this time...:D Damn near out of the Summer already...the 7 pepper brats are great.:rock:
havent tried those yet. the honey and herb are my favorite so far.

Back