Happy Holidays

Mrs.Sickness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season. You all are SO much a part of my life and without all of you I would not have one.

All of you have made our life SO much better. The support, thoughts and prayers have kept us going. I want to Thank each and everyone of you for the support. I don't know where our family would be if it weren't for this family here. My husband is home and getting healthy, my son IS healthy and to you, THANX.

SO, I hope your Holiday season is GREAT and full of love.

I love my family SO much and NOW I have another family to love, ALL of you.

Michael, you are my BEST FRIEND.....I don't know what I would EVER do without you. My son is one of the GREATEST achievements I have EVER accomplished. Thank You both for being a part of my life.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Luv Marne:eek:

Thanks Marne!! Glad to see you on tonight :rock: :D Glad to hear everything is FINALLY working out for you guys :dancing: :star:

Marne I know you all are in need of a very happy holiday season, so I and my son wish you all the best.:)

Bill.

Next year will be a great one for you guys. Enjoy being together for the holidays. That is what family's all about.

Merry Christmas to both of you sickness's (is that a word?) Hahahahahahahhaahaha!!!
Hope you have a wondeful new year!!!:D

Merry Christmas to all.:D

Thank you to all. We hopefully will have a better year next year than the last. It has been hard, but hopefully it will turn SOON.

We love each and everyone one of you SO much.

Luv Marne:eek: (1/3 of The Sickness Clan):D

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All from Florida!
Mark

Another Holiday thread :confused: WTF...........:mad: Is everyone gonna get there own :dontknow: For the Love of god.............Merry Christmas to you all and have a happy New Year..Oh and Happy Kwanza to all mah Nigga's :D

Mrs.Sickness said:
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season. You all are SO much a part of my life and without all of you I would not have one.

All of you have made our life SO much better. The support, thoughts and prayers have kept us going. I want to Thank each and everyone of you for the support. I don't know where our family would be if it weren't for this family here. My husband is home and getting healthy, my son IS healthy and to you, THANX.

SO, I hope your Holiday season is GREAT and full of love.

I love my family SO much and NOW I have another family to love, ALL of you.

Michael, you are my BEST FRIEND.....I don't know what I would EVER do without you. My son is one of the GREATEST achievements I have EVER accomplished. Thank You both for being a part of my life.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Luv Marne:eek:

Merry Christmas Marne... thanks for everything.... really means a lot.

Take care of the "goofball", and have a great holiday.

It's really great to hear AZ is working out:rock:

TheSickness said:
Another Holiday thread :confused: WTF...........:mad: Is everyone gonna get there own :dontknow: For the Love of god.............Merry Christmas to you all and have a happy New Year..Oh and Happy Kwanza to all mah Nigga's :D
:dontknow: Happy Chanukah Mikey. :D

Merry Christmas Marne

May your Love grow every day

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back