Happy St. Patties Day y'all

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ireland has one of the world’s heaviest rainfalls. If you see an Irishman with a tan, it’s rust.

I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it

Ireland is the only place in the world where procrastination takes on a sense of urgency.

Be sure to wear green on March seventeen, or else Irish leprechauns pinch your bones clean!

You gotta try your luck at least once a day, because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it.

It’s delightful how celebrating a heritage requires you to pick fights with strangers and then pee in a parking garage.

:D:D:eek:

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat

Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it

:eek:

On the Irish ladder of success there’s always someone on the rung above using your head to steady himself

Hahahaha!!

I'm part Irish!!! I'm just not sure which part :rolleyes:

May all your beef be CORNED!

hahahaha - enjoy your day everyone!

F6995F35-52F6-4B40-8091-3B3B33DA8A8C.jpeg

Last edited:
Ireland has one of the world’s heaviest rainfalls. If you see an Irishman with a tan, it’s rust.
Does rust really form if it continues to rain or does the rain keep the parts washed and free of rust ? :D I did notice my aluminum wheels only rust after the rain stops and I’m part Irish

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back