HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I know a ton of you guys are going to do trips this next week, so have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING

be carefull on your trips, the roads will be full of people traveling to be with there families.

and to our vendors here, have a great thanksgiving guys:rock:

but everyone enjoy there time off, and spending it however you do, with friends or families:)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I know a ton of you guys are going to do trips this next week, so have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING

be carefull on your trips, the roads will be full of people traveling to be with there families.

but everyone enjoy there time off, and spending it however you do, with friends or families:)

:dito:

There has been alot of bitchin, cursing, namecalling, hurt feelings, pissed off, and just plain stupid stuff going on lately.

And I am not trying to be a premadona like some have suggested to me, but i truely hope everyone takes a couple days off from the forum, gets some relaxation, and thinks on how lucky they are to be apart of this place.

If it wasnt for people like Bone, Sully, Jace and all the other men and women of the armed forces, we couldnt and wouldnt be able to do what we do:rock:

so for those that cant make it home to be with family, I wish each and everyone of you a happy thanksgiving,

and to those here on the forum, take a step back, get away for awhile,
enjoy the family and friends you have.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

You too Tony

And Happy Thanksgiving to you and Joanne.

And remember, stuffing the turkey is not a sexual activity. ;) :D

If I remember right, you screwed that up last year.:eek:

Last edited:
884773_2a0b_625x1000.jpg

Happy turkey day:marchmellow:

Happy Thanksgiving all :rock:

and one for Tony

Attachments

• 1195604748204.jpg
    1195604748204.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 17
Tony, If I don't see you before Thanksgiving you know what to do with that damn bird!!!

J/K Have a great one and tell the better 2/3's I said hello.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!
i'll be in college station watching the aggies BEAT THE HELL OUTTA' THE LONGHORNS!:D :rock:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Joanne too.

No traveling for me this year. Company coming here so we've been cleaning and decorating like crazy.

Everyone be careful, happy & thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you Puritans!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Turkey is getting ready to go in the oven.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back